Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I took a drug called Desipramine for many years, but the New

I took a drug called Desipramine for many years, but the New Zealand Government stopped the use of it, and since then I have a problem procuring it. I can get it from online pharmacies in Canada, but it takes three months to get here. I have a prescription for it, so do you know of another way I can get it please.
Hi--can I ask why you find it will take that long to get the medication?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Who knows, that's what the last lot took, and yet I can get things sent within a week from anywhere else in the world. I pay $49 shipping and they will not change it to expedite my order. I had another lot, I thought, coming and so did not order any more from Canada, and now I have run out and the other lot did not materialise. It is not good to be stopping and starting these drugs.

I understand. Since you have a valid prescription, here's an online Canadian pharmacy where the shipping time seems to be less than a week. Hope this helps