Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

well i got hurt again. this time for real. Damn i feel f**

well i got hurt again. this time for real. Damn i feel f**ked.
Hurt how?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I actualy tried to get a life and he's putting me down in a heartbeat:( damn shit:(!

Who and what happened?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my bf! I tried to make things work between us and he toss me out the door! just like everyone else!

What exactly happened?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing. I tried to get him like me. and he just tried move onto me and toss me out the door cause going to work in morning. I hate him!:( I did everything and lost everything for him and he does this to me:(

I still don't understand exactly what happened
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it's the first time i open up and try move onto him and he quits on me! everyone quits on me i got noone! again and again and again they hurt me all over!:(

Hey--I'm here but you need to tell me exactly what happened because I'm still not sure what did
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't have mental id or expression, and i stressed for 4 months cause of it, and made myself to be feeling everyone, so now i started feel again and then people blow me off, and they don't do anything to make me a person again. i was relying on my bf to make me a person but he blow me off when i went down here and now he blow me off again when i strated to become a person.

Why? Was he late for work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it was about 12, i was crying for 3 hours, talk to them and they think i should sleep, but i dunno if i can until i figured a way to get my baby sleep.

I'm still not sure why you're so upset
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cause i've been in my unconscious for all my living, and now i start to feel, noone is there to catch me, and i been relying on my bf and mother to keep me occupied to keep up, and noone here is doing that.

So what would you want them to do exactly?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what do you say? what is a good grownup, i never been one. how do you become social again? i wanna keep subconscious ness but i don't want it to control my body. i wanna be free to do what i want. what would you do?

I guess I just don't understand what you're saying here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I never grown up, noone gave me the skills needed to do so. like i cannot take a night on my own, i cannot live on my own. this is why i went into the category where i felt others emotions. what do you say to a kid to make it sleep and what do you do to nurture it?

Just because you didn't get what you needed as a child doesn't mean you cant learn now to live on your own and find people that will nurture you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i'm ok. altho this psychic on my place is not and can control everyone down there, she's trying to get child support i bet. and i hope she isn't moving onto the country as well. what a wreckless idiocy. I believe i need someone to control the situation and get her out, and she's controlling every dude down in the town. she's even controlling the treaters and f**k them up if they ain't talking to her. What is wrong with this area:( totally irresponsible.

You're kind of rambling here and I can't follow it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the community we live in is filled with people who's controlled and i think someone is controlling norway, psychics or whatever. Thankfully i can feel it, i think i need to get things further to get her stop doing it, we might lose the country if this continue.

Sorry but that sounds totally paranoid and a little out of the realm of reality thinking
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well she's controlling everything, and can say what she wants to make people listen and still do waht she wants to do. Totally wreckless. having sex with sick people to get child support. she and others psychic are wrecking us.

Sorry but I still say that sounds--for want of a better word--crazy thinking on your part
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

naw it's not. I heard them having sex and then someone confirmed it, and she is controlling every person in there to do as she wants and then she still is there to do what she wants, she can control the city and the country if she wanted, and other psychic is probably with her to get money off people, and fool them, it's probably like that all over the place. tonight she's moving onto another victim i bet.

Sorry, but no one has that kind of power
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure do. Cause what you think you can do you can. super stress is causing me to feel it. What your thinking is what you can feel.

I just don't understand what you're saying here. Sorry, but psychics can't control other people's minds just by thinking
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they know what to say, etc.. so a psychic in government can control it all, or a psychic in newspaper or in UDi or whatever. The government itself is a social institution.

Sorry, but I guess we aren't getting anywhere with this. I still say you're imagining things
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

naw i'm not:) I can really feel it, i got all stressed out in head now tho and don't need to feel it all the time. I just told myself to be happy and just not let it control me, and well i know they're onto something really ackward, people in mAui gets raped down there due to the control that is given the psychics and the wrong people get attracted to it. I luckily knew how to use religions to overcharge it, and also used cognitive therapy to get out of things(think yourself happy), and well now i know they will do something to me that's not really well, cause of those problems and the control the country is onto. Norway is a perfect place for psychics to control. a man died in africa due to this and well i dunno who else.

Well let's switch subjects here--what's up with your bf?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my problem is he's a "dragon" and i'm a "goat". it's figurely speaking and well once i go in stressmode i get all ackward, cause i can't take the body of his. who knows why. My main problem is when i'm in stressmode i'm f**ked cause i'm him. and who he is is kinda making me feel ackward. everything gets stuck in my tongue and i dunno how the f**k i gonna get rid of it.

Sorry but I have a very hard time sometimes trying to understand what you're saying
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well assume that you started out with nothing but yourself, but with support to be helping you until you grow up, and then control is used without any feelings(this is for me), i controlled every bit of my life, and used drugs/cigs to stay alone and be ok and be able to be dishonest when i was with other people, this is with psychic abilities in some points of my life(whiel sleeping). I used crying ability when i wanted somethign and mad ability when i was sad. Since i was by the sea as a kid for weeks i kinda got the emotional talent. Then i could not play computer anymore cause body got too f**ked, so i used a meditation to get back to the past and become who i was, but same time i got the "feeling others feelings" from being distressed, cause i was afraid of the institution and being on my own, and then someone whacked me off by interfering. this girl has tried to make me be on her team for ever, and i won't cause I won't let her control this place, and ruin it for people. She is having sex with i dunno how many and wants to have a child, now she goes onto the other guys also, and the poor girl that's also there was bullying someone at school and 2 of them gets bully to hell. i had the window open and hear them having sex(figured this much by them lying but then someone else said it was true she had been there), disloyalty ofc but who cares we need to know, and well now she's onto the next guy. there is several psychics in this place i bet, and the leader is kinda the only one i think i can trust, and hope i can:( i believe norway has made a change to be controlled and some places more than others. We have a government solely based on control of people and people get charged for nothing and people dies cause of it. The government is social based so whoever wants can be in it, especially psychics is able to control everything. This is all the people who got bullied in school coming here, and everyone has a past of a agitation the last 50 years. Norway gives a grow for psychics and whoever wants can do it. It's probably the same all over the place.

Please don't go back to talking about all that--I was just trying to find out how your and your bf were doing now
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i still got the stupid irritation thing. I can't take sex with him, i got some myself and helped him. we are fine social wise but i'm back to destressing:( i need to get someone fix this control thing, the hospital is messed up as well.

Why is the sex thing so important to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i need to get someone fix this shit from taking over my body, i need social interference and stay at my bf, until this is overwith, cause who knows what they might do.

Sorry, but I need to close for now and we're not really connecting right now. Let's close the page and get back to me another time Night, mate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi still havent forget you:P I really get in "love" with people around here. There is lots of stuff i've got in common, even if we're on a different place and education levels. Hope you appreciate it.

Sorry--never got your response until now
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it's ok. I got some neurological answers rom neurologist/psychotherapist. Just want you to know how much i appreciate you, It was time consuming finding a reason for everything. Encephalitus i'm struggling with.

So how are you doing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm a bit stunned by it, but better now. I just want to stop meds soon, hopefully i will. We don't know the cause of it yet, but i'm improving on imurel. ALso i'm on abilify for psychosis and stress. got some rhinitt i beleive on this med tho.

Ready for Christmas?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dunno. I'm a bit stunned heh. I got issues with my bf working and not able to play computers yet.

See you on the other page
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

relisted it

Yeah--someone had it locked