Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I think I loss the feeling to let me know when to pee. Havent

I think I loss the feeling to let me know when to pee. Haven't wet mySelf and have control
Hi--can you tell me more about the problem since I'm not sure exactly what you're describing here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Don't feel urge to pee

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can't tell when to go

Sorry but that's still not too clear--are you saying that you just go to the bathroom at times to empty your bladder but have none of the urge to go?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah

Even when you wake up in the morning no urge to go? How long has this been going on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A few days

OK--the same with your urge to have bowel movements? Any numbness or weakness in you arms or legs?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Bm OK. No numbness

OK--just one more question. Any medical conditions or medications you take?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I take busperone. Multiple supplement s. Hydrocephalus. Scar tissue in urethra but no change in stream and feel bladder fully empties

Sorry for the delay--sorry but I didn't understand your comment about multiple supplement vs hydrocephalus. Can you explain what you meant by that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm taking supplements and have that

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm taking supplements and have it

How is it being treated?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The bladder isn't being treated nor the hydrocephalus I have a shunt

OK--I was referring to the hydrocephalus. All I can say here is that this sounds somewhat like a neurogenic bladder problem. Usually it's associated with a back injury, heavy metal (lead or mercury) toxicity, diabetes, and multiple sclerosis. The unusual aspect with you is how suddenly this came on. You need to have this evaluated with blood work, an MRI of both the brain and the spine, and a urology consultation for cystoscopy and bladder emptying studies.