Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc sorry i havent been in contact , ive been all over the

hi doc sorry i havent been in contact , ive been all over the place and still am, i lost my subscripton 2 wks ago and i couldnt get to talk to you, i was starting to get very bad on the 337 again too drugged and kind of tripping like curtains moving a tv moving inwards and outwards, this happened also on the 350 , the drugged feeling was horrible and i went back to 325 after 10 days , then went to gp and told him all and he thought 325 was the amt for me, and the max i should ever go to was 350 if necessary,i felt better for the first 2 days then started to get lot worse, didnt know what day it was or date, felt depression and anxietybut kept going, on the 5th day i went so out of it that i couldnt take it any more and moved up again to 337 on the 6th day, i felt a good bit better and seemed ok tolerating it this time, been happy enough with progress but having a very bad day today on day 7 feel drugged a lot , and little tripping with curtains , bit panicy and groggy, will i keep pushing through this doc it may only be a temp swing , dont know why i couldnt tolerate the 325 and why it was so bad second time round
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hey Peter--glad to hear from you again. Have to ask again--where do you stand on the sleepers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

good to hear from you doc, again so all over the place i didnt even count what i was on till yesterday or day before, but down to 3 again now , talked too my gp and we both know that when the anti d is working a stable i should be able to get off them and that from previous experience the meds work even on them so being off them at present would be worse for me till i get stable and get back to were i was a month ago at time of sisters wedding were he was very happy with me

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So you upped the dose on the sixth day and for that one day things were fairly OK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes upped dose on 6th day doc and did ok first and partly second day then very nauseous and for 2- 3 hour periods then not to bad for a while, like that for last 4 days then today just very bad , drugged groggy feeling like too much was in my system and i felt very weak and pale and blocked up when talking, but yesterday eve felt pretty good, so hoping its just a bad swing, slept few hours today too, other than today last cuple of days confidance was coming back a little that i was back on track , just still a bit concerend about becoming more drugged hope this wont be the case doc

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Been doing any music lately?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes doc been picking up up everyfew days on this dose but not able to do much or i drift off, oh also i went to galway with a friend for a night and the next day was lovley and went for swim in the sea, i was very happy with that as its been 8 years since i even wanted to do that and i loved it , i felt so alive if even for only half hour and so fresh when i got out , my friend said my eyes were so sparkling blue and with it ,

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
When was that Peter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

went weds doc and back thursday night went through periods of feeling very unwell but as i say they passed after 2 hours or so and then i was ok , not great no real anti d good feeling yet but hung in there

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, as always Peter, hang onto that good time--even write down about your experience so you can read it when it's a bad time. I think either 325 or 337 is the right dose but try not to go above the 337. I still think, my friend, that this long journey is soon to be finished for you and you will stabilize.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thats great news doc , and will help encourage me on , yes long hard road ive been very discourage for last month but i know it will come good, just need the strength to keep going, thanks doc ill do as you say and continue on and ill keep you posted as to how i am , enjoy the day doc .and your wkend, good wishes to the family, hope all are well , take care doc

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for all the good wishes my friend and the same to you. Send me a leprechaun if you catch one--I could use a pot of gold
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice