Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

dr. phil only...

Customer Question

dr. phil only... I will not pay no one else . Dr. phil I have a sinus problem it happen right after our car accident. I hit my head had shoulder strains neck and back. But I have been bleeding off and on for 3 weeks. they took a mri of the brain that was ok. no tears or rips. had a ct scan it full of liquid. I am on antibonics. just took the last one. still have bleeding when I bend over

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Hi BBSB--did you really want Dr Phil to talk to you about this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

yes chipper. I just hopes he had some different ideals. that all. you know i love you and trust u. I just want is imput.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Well, then you need to repost your question in the Medical category since he's not here in the Health category
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

oh never mind I don't understand how. u just answer for me because he probably won't care anyway. I hurt really bad chipper

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
OK--you mean you're bleeding from you nose?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

yes my head really hurts my ear hurts. I have a temp low grade 100

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
When did you last see the doctor?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

chipper my ent has been alert. the urgent care wants his imput on this. it was 10 days ago.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
OK--tell me about the pain
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it's in the back of the head around my ears. I just hurt. it's contant. my computer is acting up as well.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Sorry BBSB there was a problem with the site So what's your concern here--the sinuses?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

yes my nose still has a bad smell. I am in a lot pain in my head. but we don't have any insurance. right now. What else can I do. I have ice packs. on my head. I am so hot and cold.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Have you tried a saline nasal irrigation system?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I was told never to do them because of the polyps I had before. I did try it once then I got a really big infection. so I can't I have been using saline nasal spray.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
OK. Have you tried anything for the pain?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

just asprian, advil, sinus pills, oh I forget to tell u I am on nasal spray called azelastine. that doctor gave me. chipper I know when this ent see the ct he will want the polyps out. surgery. That will be a problem. or me.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Because you just don't want the surgery?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

yes and they never keep me down. Remember I get ptsd .remember u had to help me through it last june and july. Every time they keep me over night and I remember to much. also when I get sinus inection my knees swell up. that always happen. what else can I get for this headache not really pressure feels like white light pain.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Have you ever tried capsaicin cream?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

yes no help. also biofreeze as well

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Wish I had some other suggestion, BBSB but except for a prescription for pain medication from you doctor I just am out of thoughts
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

no comment about the ptsd and the knees swelling up .same time as the sinus inection.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Sorry but I thought we were focused just on your sinuses. I really don't see any connection between the knee swelling and a sinus infection unless somehow you retain water with that. And you just referred to the PTSD almost in passing there--was there something more about that?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

no just scared o surgery... give me your box your box..... I know you are tired.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
I understand about the surgery but talk about it with your doctor BBSB. I think you'll do fine even if you have to have it.. Love you
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Chipper. billybob told me he has. muscle relaxers and pain pills from the accident we was gave extact meds and doseage. I have taken 2 pain pills and 1 mucle relaxres. I an still under chrioprator care.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
Sorry BBSB--I went to bed. Hope the meds helped with your pain
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Dr. chipper have you heard of a insurance called wellmark bluecross and blueshield it has alliance on my card. Also my nose is still pouring infection and blood.big nasal polyps. I can see them in my mirror. also my job has let me work 3 days a month. I like that better.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
BBSB==get back to me in about three hours--just came on briefly and have to be back off
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hey chipper look at the question s I posted early.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
OK--but what did you want to know--has your doctor looked at you nose lately?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I do have appointment oct 3, at 2:00 to see my my ent have you heard of that insurance. also i went to hospital I got my results back from ct scan.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
The insurance is a good one--what did the ct show?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

ok here is what the paper says.can explain in layman's terms.

1.moderate disease left frontal sinus. partial opacification bilateral ethmoids, mild mucosal thickening peripheryof the right maxillary sinus.

occluded right omu. nasal antral window on the left which is patent. moderate partial opacification of the left maxillary sinus.nasal septurn midline. Sphenoid sinus has cyst small. 3x3 mm.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
So no mention of the polyps?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

sorry i didn't put that in there it did say there was polyps on the left and right side. when i did asked the radilogist he really couldn't tell how bad. but i can see them in the mirror.so can u translate the other.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
The occuded omu means there's no way for that sinus to drain. You seem to have fluid and infection in several of your sinuses
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

ok but now it's draining blood and infection isn't that good. well I will let you go. My face hurts really bad.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
The draining is good, yes. Say hi to BillyBob
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Register Here
did u see the bonus of 20.00. you are a great friend.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
Thanks so much BBSB but you didn't have to do that
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Register Here

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
Love you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Chipper there is a t-nerve in the face could that be my problem. with the pain?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
Trigeminal neuralgia BBSB but that's usually just on one side and the pain runs from the temple down to the jaw
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

in the nose it's stinging and burning over the top. can't get it to stop

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 months ago.
That's all from your sinuses
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

yes. I am critical with the pain from right and left sinus. tried everything. now I have. tured to whiskey. I am over the top. just need to have your in put. can't see the ent until oct 3...

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
BBSB--just got on for a second--get back to me in about three hours
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Ok I am here. I will be back on later. I am very hot.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
So tell me exactly what's going on
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Chippet its my sinus the pain os so bad ii just cant take that all.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
Do you have anything for pain?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I used it up. That why I started drinlimg. I dont drinl to get drunk. Just enough to numb.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
Have you at least talked to your doctor?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Yes we are trying to wait until oct 3. He just dont get it. My pain is over a 10

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
Not sure how I can help you with this then BBSB
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Doc I hate having to turn to achol but I have no choice. And asprin.. just need ur hand through this that all.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
OK--how much alcohol?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Long island ice tea. 3 to 4 times a day.half full. On a 12 once glass.mixed with pepsi

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Lets me sleep for 2hrs only.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
That's a little too much alcohol for a day BBSB
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I forgot to tell you. Before I started the alchol I stated having night sweats. From the pain.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
Well hopefully you can cut back a bit on the alcohol
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I will try for u. The pain is so bad. Why do I break a sweat. 3 or 4 times a day.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
Could be from the pain but could be from fever, too
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Register Here
See ya. I hurt sooo bad.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 6 months ago.
Later then BBSB