Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Will you please respond to the comment I made following your

Customer Question

Will you please respond to the comment I made following your answer, which is. You wrongly say my GP Truthfully stated "The inaccurate portion was corrected", when the GP actually stated Comment removed at Patients request" next to the GP's inaccurate comment. If my GP had wrote what you said the GP had wrote I would not have a problem, because the GP's supposed correction has made matters worse as it makes it wrongly appear that I made the inaccurate sexual abuse comment in the first place.

I have also recently discovered my GP's have made another inaccurate entry in my medical records which states I have a personality disorder when I have never been diagnosed with a personality disorder in my life can you please advise...

Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Anthony Bray, MD :

Hello again,

Anthony Bray, MD :

You make a good point. The MD could have corrected the statement and recorded in the chart that it was in error....

Anthony Bray, MD :

It could and should have been that simple...

Anthony Bray, MD :

I agree with you that he was wrong to state that it was per your request (although it is true that it was redacted per your request ... that much is true that you did request that it be removed...) BUT stating this that way in your chart does seem to IMPLY that the statement itself might be true and that it was only being corrected per your request...

Anthony Bray, MD :

It should have been corrected and no reference made that you requested the correction...

Anthony Bray, MD :

It is not correct to remove a portion of the patient chart.. that much is true... it is considered improper to do that so to correct the wrong it is technically correct to make the error clear and to correct it....

Anthony Bray, MD :

I hope that this is helpful. Fell free to discuss this with me further , I will be happy to get back with you!!

Anthony Bray, MD :

Best Regards,

Anthony Bray, MD :

Anthony Bray MD