Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi can any body help me with this. I started with soar throat

hi can any body help me with this. I started with soar throat and then cough and then cold . ist been a month now but i do not have any soar throat or continuos cough.but i feel something is stuc in my throat like mucus.From last two days there has been a very small amount of blood when i get up to clear my throat it happens only once in a day.
Hi--can you tell me a bit more about the feeling in your throat?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not pain.Just sticky feeling i keep spiting mucus.feel like cold is stuck in the itchiness or soarness just feel something is stuck i sure like cold or mucus

Any problem with your sinuses?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no my nose is not blocked it was week a go but i not having any feeling of nose blockage or running nose.i dont blow my nose.

No more sore throat? No soreness in your gums?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no soreness.just the feeling of mucus beeing stuck in the throat.and also i am a ship .i am sailor so i am always in air conditioning

OK--most likely you have a sinus infection with postnasal drip and the blood is from your sinuses. Even if you don't have a stuffy nose or drainage from the nose, that's likely the problem here. I'd suggest you have a doctor look at you because it sounds as though you'll need antibiotics to clear this