Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Doc hello more bad news. my mom called she had some absess

Doc hello more bad news. my mom called she had some absess on her eye over a week she was on antibioticks came back to dr she popped it and did some tests diagnosed my mom with glaucoma she is having laser procedure september she is cryng iam worried. so tell me about it more
Do you know any more about the laser procedure?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she said some of her canals in the eyes too narrow so she needs to widen them . she said she will put some numbing drops in her eyes

OK--why is she crying?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

becausebshebisnscared of procedure and also scared of going blind

Didn't the doctor talk to he about all this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

welli tnink she did my mom didnt reallybexplained she cried mostly . she never had eyeroblems

Well, it's not really all that bad news. She must have what's called open angle glaucoma which is better than the closed angle type. The fluid in her eye is getting trapped and causing pressure to build up inside the eyeball. The procedure is outpatient, in the doctor's office, and just involves numbing the eye with drops and using the laser to open the angle. Not painful at all although she might have a little eye irritation afterwards. She won't go blind and she'll be fine.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc hello for the past two days i have diarhea , about four times a day , and one of those days i threw up too. i dint know why. i did got of my diet a bit

Anybody else in the family sick like you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Completely watery stools?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not completeley but right before i go i have horrible cramps. first this cold which i still have not as bad followed by this

Well, stop being so worried about this. Most likely it's simply a bout of gastroenteritis which lots of people get. It lasts about three to five days. Just use the BRAT diet--bananas, rice, applesauce and toast--for a couple of days along with lots of juices or Gatorade and you'll be fine. Time to close the page with a rating since I've answered two questions here.