Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
Yes it was a bleb. I have discussed the flight. The ER doctor said she thought it would be okay. The pulmonologist who hasn't actually seen me said wait four weeks. But I can't because I am performing at one of the largest electronic music festivals in the world in Pula, Croatia.
Hi. I forgot to say that the problem occurred Friday morning. I have the digital images of the original xray taken on Saturday and the follow-up on Sunday here for you. Thanks.
Very small pneumo and since it completely resolved in just a day then there's no continuing air leak. Again, I'm not your doctor so I can only say it this way--if you were my patient I'd say bon voyage and have a good flight
Hi Dr. Chip.
What do you think the probability of a problem in flight would be? I looked on line and there have been lots of stories about flying without a problem after resolution of a pneumothorax...but very few horror stories. Is that because its not as much of a problem as everyone thinks it is?