Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Hi Ho is the best doctors in Frankfurt, Germany that treats

Hi Ho is the best doctors in Frankfurt, Germany that treats the children ho urinate at night on there bed, I need 3 doctores and I like to know why did you pick them, what is your parameters for choosing them instead of the other doctors ?
Hi--how old are these children and have they not seen any doctor at all about the problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he is 11 years old, a doctor sow him 5 years ago and prescribe some medicine that did not work, I don't recall the medicine name.

No problem if around Frankfurt even if I have to drive 2 hour.

OK--give me just a little time and I'll get back to you with some recommendations
OK--here's my list for you. As for why I chose these, I've researched their credentials and found those to be exceptional
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

May you please explain to me more about your parameters of choosing the 3 Doctors "Researched their Credential"?. are they a specific doctors or clinic

Two of these are specific doctors and one is a clinic. I went by their training and years in practice. It really isn't possible for a doctor to tell someone which other doctor is the best at what they do but if the doctor's training and practice history are excellent then I go by that.