Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi. what would you say is a ideal grownup i could give myself,

for dr. chip. hi. what would you say is a ideal grownup i could give myself, or who would be ideal to be to stay in happiness? who would fit me? if the one i'm talking to is the one i am inside. i wonder this stuff lol. there's a reason i talk to you. i mean if 2 people are my love that made me happy but we broke it, one is dead and another continue his path in drugs and then go marry someone. i feel like i'm britney spears with exception from the body.

ohhh ye i do think that people get offended by me, if i get out of control, i mostly always do, with exception from a few people.

but if you met your subconscious part, would you like it?

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Hey--sorry--just got notified of this question. Can you go over that again and make it a little more simple?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

omg i can't believe i bite on this again. the director on the institution yet again bite me, and then i knew i was right and then i knew he was wrong, but he still tried to intercept me and give me up, and then i figured ok, he's doing something right and i will do anything in my hands to do what i need to come on top of it, i actually did say him against without regrets, but ohh so greatful i feel for feeling down and then get build back up by starting life again.

What exactly happened?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it's pretty sexist, discussion and then me walking out the door heh, and then home and forgive myself and him, cause he actually said waht is needed to be social:) discussion until someone start living. i mailed him a thanks letter for standing up against me. i think he loves what i'm doing lol. finally someone who yells until i'm well, and then we forgive eachother:P see now that's how life should be, even tho it hurts my head right now, but i'm not so interested in bothering about shouting lol.

update: i am now feeling pain when i don't do much, but actually doing stuff:) and when i wakeu p this morning the headache was like 10 needles in my head, twice, and once someone has a problem i am about to fall apart. my hands broke from knitting and my feet is like really hard. i hope i can manage soften them up a bit heh.

Tell me more about the headache
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i believe it's when something happens. it's like needles going into my head in 10 different points. dunno why it happens. it's all brain parts of feelings or something? or how can that be right, maybe 10 people feeling?

Not sure what you mean--this is actually a headache--painful?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi it is a ice headache. 10 points of the brain is activated. i felt someone else drinking some icestuff. hi btw, i need to figure a good strategy for social activity, that makes me able to get things more free and without problems, norway has a thing for getting in violent people and i feel that the goverment is not able to take care of them, or notice what they're doing, and give them right treatment, peple has to agree for treatment and they actually is given apartments to have a place to live, and this without any constructive criticism. police has to start recovering criminals, and get them where they belong, until everything is checked and fixed, i want people to be safe, we should have interest in testing people and get them out of society until tehy're good, and ready for society, and same with me idon't get why i didn't have a checkup any earlier, and people knowing me, should of figured what was wrong much sooner. if they had given me a closer apartment i wouldn't need to stay at my bf nor my parents, but lost confidence doing this and nearly become violent and destructive, even tho they wanted me to get up my integrity, i lost nearly all of it, due to people around me heh. the freedom of people is making them destructive, and people might lose their sense if they don't see what they're doing to themselves or get help with it. people are being controlled and into a wrong category. ofcourse people sicker than me can't control me, even tho i'm on bottom of the society and lost in nothing, due to this i need to make a change that is worthwhile.

A change?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ye how norway can be contributors to us all and to the world. you need to combine 4 religions and us and norway and nearly all countries to make it. history rather.) to find out how genes are working, to find out meditating and to find out how to control the states. people shouldn't be peopel's enemy.

Well, again, good thoughts but you yourself can't really bring all that about
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i can learn politics i'm ok. I just need to talk to the institution, people are way more important than economy, and i really should be happy about my life:) being needy is the last thing you should be at 30+ and i have no way of getting a job nor anything in this society. I just live on the state until i get something done. taking criminals in that we can't fix isn't a good idea.

Well--as to not being able to get a job--how about doing some volunteer or charity work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh i don't wanna. i just wanna do politics until i get things as i want it, and what's best for the democracy, and save families from despair. we need other family values and we need to figure the healing needed to take care of people, so that we can reverse the changes.

But that's really not doing anything but sitting there and having a philosophical discussion. What's wrong with doing some volunteer or charity work and actually helping people?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will:) but we cannot help people here, they won't let us. cause you're not good for sick people, i can go workout but i cannot really get there. it's 2 hours on day time it's stupid. i mean people like me need to get rid of this by getting help when its needed, and get jobs and all that that fits them.

I'm not talking about the other psychiatric patients. A church charity or whatever the Norwegian equivalent of Goodwill charities is
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we don't really have one, all is in the state's economy and we get apartments to ourselves, with surrounding sick people, and people who lies, abuses, around us. the people here try to use meditation, but on a sick person in the first place how do you think that's gonna be. girls here abuses people and go from place to place to spread negativity. it's not private it's inlogical to put me here, just cause my family don't get a thing i said. we need help and we get it, but only cause I know how to fix myself:) well the leader of this is all good, it's just that the state has made laws that's useless. helping people is not allowed, well i can go make volunteer work with a neighbour he's ok, but got kids and loses them due to how sick he is, and i guess we're both the same, except he has been turned to go with society, and i cannot really make things happen since i feel so much when people are in trouble. sick people should not be heard just told what to do:( they are telling them to be social and that's just not ok, when you manipulate all around you.

Don't you have rest homes and nursing homes there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for old people it's all 1 people room and the same here, i don' tget why they put us out there just to workout and do nothing else. noone talks about sickness and noone talks about themselves, and we're not allowed to do so either. it's kinda stupid that people got all this locked in their head, when they're not grown ups. darn so headache now.

So are you the only one in all that group that feels this way?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

one is psychic and i'm feeling everyone's pain. one is meditating and listening constantly to videos and one is very rabid.

So you're the only one who feels the way you do about your treatment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i loe the treatment just not this place with all the sick people it hurts like heck heh. I wish they could swap it around to be a free mental capacity and not a controlled one, and that everyone got their needs covered by the place not the outside, so many people working and none of them in the same room and people are free to walk out the door, and people could be listening instead of making messages to people. they let 2 year old in heads work and we all suppose to fit society.

But you are free to walk out the door
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes. but where? it's all over the place there is no place who doesn't have nightmares and f**k with my head. i will talk to the place and get them fix it. they ofc had to put me where i cannot just walk out the door and find the people. I have noone really that doesn't got this shit in my head.

So you were basically what we called Baker acted--confined in a locked ward?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it's not locked. i cna do what i want. it's just that i am getting in neighbours into my head. had the window open btw. I might should of just stayed over there and force them to stay home, would be better, how do i get someone listen, i have no rights to do whta i want? even tho i'm free as a bird heh, i have noone stay at and everyone is just as bad.

Well, it's time for me to get to bed so I guess I'll talk at you later mate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sleep well. I wnat you good:) heh can't sleep much.

Later then
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice