Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

My Girlfriend is complaining of Complete Body Pain. Every joint

My Girlfriend is complaining of Complete Body Pain. Every joint hurts in her body. Does not have a fever, Just complains of Body Pain and little energy
Hi--how long has this been going on and any swelling or redness of any joint or any rash?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She has swelling in her joints and sore throat no rash. Started about 3 days ago

Sounds like a streptococcal reaction to a possible strep throat but this is a very serious complication since she may be developing rheumatic fever (even without much of a fever) and that can lead to rheumatic heart valve disease. She really needs to get to a doctor as soon as possible for an exam, tests, and antibiotics and antiinflammatories
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you elaborate, she does not have tonsels and has not had strep as of recent, she has ear pain left eye pain scratchy throat. Everything is hurting her. Does she need to the er. The areas that bother her the most are her Left Thigh, Ankle, Hands

No problem but I'd rather you asked me before you gave me a poor rating. One doesn't need to have tonsils to get a strep throat and just because she hasn't had one recently doesn't mean she wouldn't get one. The other possibilities would include Lyme disease even if she didn't think she'd ever been bitten by a tick, an acute attack of an autoimmune disorder like rheumatoid arthritis, or perhaps just a viral syndrome like the flu, but with such a sudden onset and so many joints being involved, it still would be important for her to be seen as soon as possible--the ER if necessary or an urgent care clinic tomorrow. Now if you still need more information, please just ask me and I'll be happy to continue, but otherwise I'd appreciate your rating this answer positively for my service to you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She is now complaining of sharp pains in her neck. Could this be mengitus?

Without a fever and a rash and a fairly severe headache, no it doesn't sound like that but you've given me just one more reason to say she needs to see a doctor as soon as possible.