Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Need to remove nicotine from blood work in 8 hours. Can it

Need to remove nicotine from blood work in 8 hours. Can it be done and how?
Hi--when did you last smoke or have any nicotine product?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still smoking around a pack a day. I'm looking to be able to "flush" or remove from blood work detection? would like to be able to remove from blood in a matter of hours vs days.

Sorry, no. If it were about three days or more since you'd last smoked, then it would be likely you'd test negative for nicotine. There is no way to flush it out of your body and your blood any sooner. I know there are a lot of scams out there for products that are supposed to do this but they are all just scams.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your saying there is nothing what so ever to help the process? other answers reflect 24 to 48 hours after last nicotine induction?

Sorry--nicotine induction? Are you saying that you've read that it could be naturally out of the system in just 24 hours?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

smoking" my question was is there anything i can drink or ingest in any way that will speed up the process?

OK--no there is nothing you can do to speed up the process--not even drinking as much fluid as you can. I wish I could tell you otherwise, but I can't
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

your giving me the impression that you may be "anti beat the system" unfortunately i have a 20 yr plus habit and now my livelihood could be drastically effected by a blood test scheduled for Monday AM. again is there something that i could eat or drink that would at minimum dilute the nicotine from blood work? if i stooped now i will have about 38hours.

No, I'm OK with trying anything that could beat the system as you put it but there just isn't anything that speeds things up--and I'd say the same thing to a friend of mine. If this were to be a urine test, then it might be possible to dilute the urine with plenty of fluids and diuretics, but we're talking blood and nothing really can dilute the blood or speed up the metabolic process. And, if you'll notice, another expert agrees with me.