Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  M.B;B.S ; FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialties
28277873

Hello I have a question. 3 days ago I had sex and yesterday

Hello I have a question. 3 days ago I had sex and yesterday I noticed 3 small bumps on the head of my penis, they are not painful or itchy, they don't seem like they will discharge at all. I would like some info about what it might be.

Hello and thank you for the question.

Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

Most likely this is a result of localized irritation and inflammation which settles down spontaneously; because STD's like herpes or other do not appear so rapidly after the sexual exposure.

However, we still can not rule out the possibility of an STD (as there is a possibility that you might have an infection already which did not appear or become symptomatic until now).

So if there is any itching in the affected area, take benadryl.

And see your doctor for a clinical examination and STD screen, which will put your mind at ease also.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way i get credit for my time and expertise on your question.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your quick reply, I think that you are right because the last time I had sex before was over 7 moths ago with the same person and she didn't have anything and neither did I back then, I also never had any symptoms before now.

Thank you Luis.

But since you have these bumps now, there is no harm in getting screened for STD.

Kindest Regards.