Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

Hello Dr. Bray. Embarassed to ask but 4 days ago I used a fairly

Hello Dr. Bray. Embarassed to ask but 4 days ago I used a fairly large sex toy anally. Minor pain during but no bleeding. Since been constipated, left lower abdomen ache between rib cage and pelvic bone. Had bowel movements but constipated except when took Senna. No fever or bleeding. No prolapse. Left ache is what's most concerning. Did I impact material inside? Perforate the rectum?
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Dr. bray is offline but I can help you find an answer.

You have to get a proctoscopy examination of the ano rectal region by an MD if he / she should feel it. If not and you still have constipation, the sex toy impaction can be checked by getting an X ray :if metallic / glass it will be detected .

If the toy is made of plastic, you it will not be seen on an X ray and you have to get a Ct scan of the abdomen that wil focus on the intestines including the anus and rectum.

If you have any further question, I would be happy to help you.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service positive once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you! Bonuses would be appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I don't have anything inside me. Just need know if symptoms are indicative of a tear or fecal impaction. Pain throughout abdomen when cant go but usually just dull ache lower left side. VERY dehydrated too even drinking lots of water. No fever. BP 123/89. No bleeding. No external tears.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I replied earlier, but answer was off. I don't have anything inside me. Just need know if symptoms indicative of a tear or fecal impaction. Pain throughout all abdomen when cant go, but usually just dull ache lower left side. Very dehydrated too even drinking lots of water. No fever, bleeding, prolapse, external tears, BP 123/89.

I was away from my computer and did not see your reply.

I am worried about the "poor service" that you haave given me because it reflects negatively on me. I answered about the object being stuck inside you because you had asked in your original question about the same.

The left side ache is possibly due to inflammation of the bowel when you introduced the toy. This must have happened because the object was not sterilized when you put it in.
You should get an ultrasound of your abdomen to look for signs of inflammation inside your abdomen and also to be 100% sure that there is nothing inside like a "hematoma " (blood collection) that could be associated with it.

If you have any further question, please go ahead but do not give a negative rating.

For new or follow up questions, please request me as Dr. Bora in the opening statement of the question.

I hope my answer has helped you.