Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

My testicle sack has swollen to about the size of a coconut,

My testicle sack has swollen to about the size of a coconut, and it will not go down. It is heavy like it is full of fluid. There is no discoloration. The skin is very sensitive to the touch but there is no pain as far as my testicles go. I cannot see or feel them either. I don't know if this is what is known as "blue b_lls", or whether it is something else
Hi--how long has this been going on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

To bo honest, it's hard to say. The swelling became noticable about a week ago. But over the course of the last few months, I started noticing changes. Like a typical trip the bathroom and it started hanging so low that it was in the water. This may have been the same thing...

OK--this is one of two things--either a hydrocele (a sac of fluid in the scrotum) or an indirect hernia (into the scrotum rather than a lump in the groin as usual). The hydorcele could be treated just with drainage with a syringe and needle but both it and the hernia are best treated with surgery. You definitely need an ultrasound of the scrotum to see what's going on here.