Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

It feels like a crusted skin on top the mole is at the spot

It feels like a crusted skin on top the mole is at the spot where the bra strep is on all the time. I will trymy best to figure out the picture thing but in the mean time what kind of cganges i should be looking at
Two different colors in the mole--maybe brown and dark brown, irregular margins (not a smooth circle around the edges), and in general melanomas are jet black and not dark brown
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how often do people get melanoma and can u pls tell me if my doctor is not dermagologis could she have mad the mistake.

Melanoma isn't that common and this doesn't sound at all like a melanoma. If you're still worried have a dermatologist look at it and now we need to close this page with a rating