Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Pains in my chest mostly left area. Pains in shoulder left

Pains in my chest mostly left area. Pains in shoulder left arm. Cold burning sensations 90% left shoulder left arm. Muscle pain and twitching. Stabbing feeling left shoulder. Face numbness. Headaches and dizziness pain both ears. Constant burping
Hi. Have you had an MRI of the neck?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No MRI's done
OK Where is the muscle pain and twitching?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Muscle pain mostly left arm twitching not very common left thigh.. Have had extreme feet pain for 3 days last week.
Were you screened for magnesium or calcium deficiencies? How about Lyme disease?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Calcium b12 were fine... I'm taking magnesium and vitamin b supplements as neurologist requested helps with anxiety. Lyme i do believe I have done unless it shows in regular blood tests.
OK--so the neurologist didn't do any testing but just said it was anxiety?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No tests Looking at my age most probably he claimed. I did have 1 case of a bad panic attack 1 month after seeing the neurologist... family doctor believes it was caused from stress and worrying about the pains. I have notified the neurologist about the panic attack which was 1 month after his diagnoses he gave me cipralex SSRI. Took it for one month I stopped worrying but pain still existed and it effected sex very negatively so he told to stop it sent worth it.
OK--You need an MRI of the cervical spine to start with because most of this sounds like a cervical radiculopathy--a nerve root pinch, probably from a ruptured intervertebral disk. The headaches and the dizziness could also be from that, although I would screen you for Lyme on the outside chance that that's also in the mix here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you I will check those..
My pleasure but let me know how it goes