Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

some idiot has given me stuff i absolutely dont need, they

some idiot has given me stuff i absolutely don't need, they are trying to control me, and do nothing to reduce my stress, i've controlled myself my whole life, and now they try to help they are using me for all it's worth, i need the exact opposite of what they're oding.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
What's going on?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
basically they want to force me to sleep at night , and i cannot take people controlling me when i'm stressed. the control thing is stressing me. not getting things i wanna do, and totally control need of me. i think the hospital has some bad person tellling people what is my need, and i'm not able to confront them, and they keep trying make up for it, but it's all a waste. they make plans for me and i get sicker and sicker. totally bullshit.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
So they gave you something for sleep?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i was nearly bashing someone after i got the med and slept. was really annoyed. next day they tell me to do it again, and i couldn't sleep and got really annoyed, they keep bashing my head and f**k me up. totally f**ked up.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
So what's the big problem if the med let you sleep?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i'm not awake to control myself. i don't need the rest, i need activity and relaxment! relaxment is doing something. like 300 situps in bed time put me somewhat to sleep. or music. singing relax me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
I don't understand here--are you saying that somehow any sleep is bad for you?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it f**ks me up cause i cannot feel, and someone might get hurt while i'm in bed. the ffact that the med control me to sleep is like a nightmare, i could hardly get in bed first time. 10 cigs in a row losing the control. imagine the stress ifelt in morning. horrible. not knowing what i'm doing is like a nightmare.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
How could someone get hurt?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
well like i could avoid feeling it. also losing control over my body while alone is really hurtful. they controlld me for the night and not let me feel, it kinda make me upset and stressed.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Still not sure what you're saying here
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i am stressed due to lack of control, they try to control me, and then they control me again to make me well, made me worse.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Control you how?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i lose my temper when i am not in control of body and myself. thisis only when i'm super stressed so i need to stress down.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
What happens when you lose your temper?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i just get raged. yell at people or whatever. i also get super stressed so i cannot move very well. it's like i become a nother person trying to control people. sucks big time whne i'm stressed and i become more stressed. 4 times i did something illegal like smashing a window or hit someone in the groan or hit someone. also once put a madress on someone and put things in their mouth that shouldn't be there. go after my mom i did once. once i go sit outside wiating for them to come around.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
And you don't think you need any medication for this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i might, but what med would that be? the people at the center doesn't have time for me today it seem.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Well, there are a lot of others besides the Seroquel
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i need some med that make me control things i think:P
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Have they ever tried anything besides the Seroquel?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
they tried a while ago atarax, and years ago i had schizoid but it gave me running legs(zeldox). also a depression med at 16. what are you saying about this? the freedom of kids should be handled by earth, fire, water and air, to reduce stress factors, a free grownup will make the person free from mental health sicknesses, there should be no dictating kids and parents should be around to have a dialogue by either singing or other low sound therapy or high sound therapy for emotional children. if you dialogue with your child and give them reasonable grownup without thinking about yourself, your kids become winners of the society, but make sure they are coping not making sounds. once a children cry they should be cared for, and found out why.once a child start repeating same behaviour something is wrong and has to be directed to find out what's wrong, let them grow up freely but with caution, never let your feelings be in the way.to get to this point all societies has to become free, mental health should be checked, what your kid and you are like is a deep factor in the progress, what skills do your child and you have, meditation to get rid of stress factors and anxiety. if your child has problems growing, there should be psychiatry helping you out by discovering the child's potential. noone should control a kid and noone should control anyone but secure our country to be safe and have a good way to discover if something is wrong about people. remember your child won't be like you.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
That's way too far off the mark. I'm just saying that if you act the way you told me when you're mad, that would be enough to get you committed for a while here in the states and you do need medication for it
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this is 15 years ago and ye i was lucky to avoid it cause other people didn't know or felt pity cause tehy had bullied me at school, now i just yell and run away, the drug stressed me up and i was already stressed, so i had to drop it. the problem is that they all was demanding me to do stuff, when it's the last thing i need to be well. i haven't touched anyone lately luckily. my bf does ask for being punished tho heh. i cannot take 5 hours in bed with a drug that makes me superstressed, if you get me? if it's ptsd from being too stressed out by all this demanding without getting anywhere, it's not so wierd i get agitated. ok i actually got somewhere, i need a life, but waiting out to talk to people since there is a funeral this weekend. i will do anything to avoid jail, it's a really big road to hell. they keep controlling me, and there's no excuse to control a patient, with a drug, i'm king of my life so then let me live it:) the only reason i agitate is that i never get my needs met at later evenings or even earlier on the day. for some reason i had a parent need and i never got it, i was my own. their controlled made me do as i wish.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
So how can I help you with all this now?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
got any easy strategy to get rid of ptsd/emotional stress whatever. if hypo, i stres from lack of control. i need to ignore my bf's computer for the time being or i get all cracked up, my body is stiff in neck and the like. does control means you dont trust yourself or others? what would it be like if they plan for you, that's the wrong strategy right? when you can't take being controlled? why do i have this control need? should i trust foreigners when all they do is making issues for my body? what they are doing is just wrong for the likes of me, and the other patients is as harmed. so is society, i don't like how it's done. they shoould of nurtured me from start and get me what i needed not f**k me up.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
I guess I still don't understand what you mean about control
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i need to control my actions and what i feel i need to live. all other processes is too damaged, and i can't handle someone controlling me and tell me what is right, when what they're doing is f**king everyone else up as well, i won't let someone else die and be a wasted death cause someone controlls me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
What about your actions needs controlling?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i don't. they are controlling me to no luck there's not a point cdontrolling me, cause i already know what is right, and i'm not sick just f**ked by everyone around me, cause they're so stupid, and don't wXXXXX XXXXXve their life with me, cause i'm not part of society, due to the rest of the people around me, and society rules i'm f**ked cause everyone else has a life and i'm too late to get one, and do something about it, unless someone starts to listen and make it right. i can save whoever if they let me, but how would people know. for the future i need to save every person that can help me do this.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Well, I don't know what to say exactly. You complain about all the people in your life right now and all I can say is you need to find other people to associate with
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i know heh. i write forums i talk to friends and i just asked them to destress me for doing stuff, so i don't go all day all stressed out cause of the feelings, i don't need a med to shrink myself just destress quickly. the reason i have contact with them is that i want them to understand so they are voting right. how can i help others in this situation by maybe just a comedy or a song? or a play.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
I didn't mean forums and the internet--I meant real people you can interact with face to face
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
yeah i know, but as you know i haven't been outdoors to any friends in years, and i hardly can move out the door right now, yet alone do i wanna go to pubs on my own. my friend has a active day plan feature that helps people but i cannot go out ilke this. i need a place to live and i need a place to stay and i need maybe a job, i cannot take being on my own for the moment. i'm too addicted to the people at this place and i don't want to abandon them before i'm secure that i got a life. the stres from being on my own is like killing me, and need activities to make up for it. i don't really wanna stay here nor at my moms, i don't really wanna go anywhere that i know. monday i will tell them the truth and that i want my life back, and that this is all i got right now and i hope someone appreciate it, and find ways to destress me that is appropriate. i don' twanna abandon them if i can avoid it and they can do what i want and need.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
So what to do?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i will give them a story that makes them realize how much i want good for myself and others, and that this would destress me greatly, and realize how wrong they are making all these people into sheeps for society. i really want sick people to have a reason to live that's not bossed by other people.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Who's "them?"
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my community. they are suffering from stupid rules, and i don' want them to break up and lose everything, without a word, i know there is plenty of people in there that agree with me. they should work to make it a peaceful and good place not people waiting for help or needing to be as "normal" to have a life.. i hate how the ones working there is plain and simple overruling.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Your community?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
yes the community of the institution and the mental health office, it's 8-4 rules, and stupid. even hospital is only from 8-4 i don't get it. you can't get a shrink if you begged. they have a lot of patients and doctor coming by 1 pr 2 days. someone is controlling the shit out of norwegian people and do nothing to help. policemen killing people and people killing people who is gonna put them to work, it's ironic. judges being kicked. who knows what one was the good one. i think it's overcontrolled and freaking me out. who knows what happens when the next party is winning. we got more foreigners than norwegians soon, and the foreigners is winning the battle.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
So you'd be talking to the other patients there?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
naw i wanna talk to some of the ones who's working and also have fun with the patients. i want my respect back so they get it, sounds scary huh? i need the doc to give me something that makes me cope, or that 1 person down there comes by or whoever suits me comes around.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
You've never talked to them before?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ofc i talked to them, a lot of them get it but i need more to get it so they get the right people to power, and noone f**ks with my brain. so sick of people i really want to find someone in the city to live with, everything here is better than anywhere else, cause i know the people by now, and i could have a chat with the politicians. well i will first of all talk to doc properly i'm sick of getitng the wrong stuff and i want him to find out why this was given to me. i doubt he was in charge of it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Well some doctor had to have ordered it for you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
well caeuse the institution wanted it that way, and they must of have friends somewhere to be so stupid, they even moved me out of the building to make it hard for me. stupid to do this to me when i could of fixed it all myself not going there.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
To make what hard for you?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the stupid pricks moved me into a expensive apartment away from people instead of by people, i wanted safety not rules and i didn't wanted to be at this apartment, if i was there by people i could of so much easier made friendships and i could of had done so much better. they are annoying me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Why did they move you?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no clue, i said i wanted this apartment, i hope it wasn't my parents, and suddenly i was moved. stupid pricks. why do this to me. they ruined everything. if i had live over there i had full control of what happened and i could of been with other people instead i'm going up and down with my bf cause can't handle being down there on my own. i'm going to make sure i got friends somewhere and get rid of the apartment asap.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
I don't understand--you asked for this and now you're mad you got it?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no i didn't ask for this they made me take it, and talking about tsructure. i don't get why they give me another apartment. i took what i was given. they didn't give me any idea of what was going on until i was ther and it's totally useless with me in that apartment. it might even be my parents saying that. everyone find me complaining, and didn't get why.useless pieec of shits in psychiatric movement. norways has no longer psychiatri but a useless structure line. i'm sure the psychiatrists or psychologist is long gone. i have to make a suit agianst someone when i find a lawyer, this is useless. i'm atleast not paying for this.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 8 months ago.
Well, see what you can do but I have to close now--gotta be on the road
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice