Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

Hi, I suffered an acoustic trauma four days ago. I was in

I suffered an acoustic trauma four days ago. I was in a disco and, at some point in the night, the level of noise was too loud (it lasted around 30min). I'm a little bit sensitive right now. I didn't lose hearing, but i feel some sounds irritate me (but there's not objetive pain so i'm not sure i could say i have hyperacusis). I have a moderated pain in my ear. According to the doctor, it's related with my madible. He said, also, that i'll be ok of my ear in 15 days. What do you think?
Do you have ringing in ear?
Clogged ear?
Muffled hearing?
Any ear discharge?
Stuffy nose?
Have you seen an ENT specialist?
Are you taking any medications?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have ringing in the ear. The first two hours the ringing was very loud. Right now i only hear the ringing in silent conditions. No muffled hearing, but i feel i sort of pressure inside my ears. I'm taking an inflammation reducer. Today i saw an ENT specialist.

Thanks for providing more information.

It is likely you have eustachian tube dysfunction.
Eustachian tube dysfunction may cause increased air pressure in the affected ear cavity.
This will cause ringing in ear,fullness and pressure in ear as you experience time to time.
The tube dysfunction occurs from the inflammation of the tube from exposure to loud noise.
And in most of the cases,symptoms resolve in 1-2 weeks.
It's good to take OTC Claritin with anti-inflammatory medication.
Try sleeping with your head propped up in an elevated position which lessens head congestion and noises may become less noticeable.
Try Valsalva manoeuvre
-Take a breath in. Then, try to breathe out gently with your mouth closed and pinching your nose. In this way, no air is blown out but you are gently pushing air into the Eustachian tube. If you do this you may feel your ears go 'pop' as air is forced into the middle ear. This sometimes eases the problem.

Avoid alcohol,smoking,caffeine for a while.
Do meditation and deep breathing exercises.
Avoid loud noise as well.
You should ask your doctor for Tinnitus maskers similar to hearing aids, producing a continuous, low-level white noise that suppresses tinnitus(ringing in ear) symptoms.
Also use a humidifier in your room.
Also do menthol steam inhalation.

I hope this helps.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated.
Thank you.