Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I just took a propranolol tablet (20M) by mistake after just

I just took a propranolol tablet (20M) by mistake after just having my regular dose about 2 and a half hours ago. Do I need to be concerned about a drop in blood pressure?
Hi--if you can check your blood pressure and pulse right now can you tell me what they are?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have no means to check my blood pressure here at home.

OK. How are you feeling right now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm feeling okay for now. I'm think I'm just concerned now about becoming anxious or panicky over taking the extra pill. I take them for heart palpatations to begin with (3 a day).

OK. While there may be no problem here, since you can't check your heart rate and blood pressure if those start to fall soon you won't be able to tell until perhaps you start to get faint. I wish I didn't have to tell you this but at the least you should call your doctor and if you can't get in touch with him you need to see a doctor, in the ER if necessary, to get checked out