Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

what a pointless task. no way im gonna live with this. im

what a pointless task. no way i'm gonna live with this. i'm going partying next if i can't get out of it.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Pointless task?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the system here is retarded. quetiapin is gonna kill me, i'm so done, totally done, never again asking for help, please save me from drugs and alcohol and whatever, where am i gonna start. how do i detox quetiapin so i can relax? i need a life, not a stupid drug, that kills me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What's the problem with the Seroquel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't want to sleep i don't want to live my life on drugs, i want a life, not a stupid idiotic life where i have to be everyone else, this is like a suicide, totally wrecking me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why after such a short time have you dismissed the Seroquel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cause it wrecks my head, i have no life, that's why i'm messed up, noone around me is doing anything for me, noone is giving me a life, and that's the only reason i don't cope. my family is sick, norway is sick. noone sees what i need, and it's pointless to give me a med to endanger my life.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How did it wreck your head and you've been on it before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it wrecks my head cause i get more and more immune towards sleeping, and my life is going to hell on it, totally meaningless. i need someone in my life who's not killing me. i'm never letting anyone in again if they gonna continue this idiotic craving against me, they work all the time against me, and end up killing me in end if they don't stop.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You really haven't been on the Seroquel long enough for it to be doing much of anything to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i know, but i get resistant towards sleeping while on it, and i don't wanna sleep at night, and i don't wanna be bored at day. i just want a life, no rules no nothing.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You really need to stay on it and let it start to work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't want it to work. i just want to live my life, i don't need it, just need people i have a reason to be with, i wanna have this pain, cause that's all i got, and i nee dit to have a reason to live.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why did you suddenly turn against it when just a little while ago I was having to tell you to go slow and not to increase the dose too fast?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cause it blocks my feelings, and i get headaches same as before, and i get tired when i could of been awake doing things, it crizis maximizing me, and makes me even more rebelling, need to find someone live with, that's all i need and not be bored all day. they take all my feelings and tells me i'm schizo, when i'm not, instead of giving me a life to live they patronize me and makes me be who everyone else is. what if someone dies cause i'm on meds and what if i die cause i am on it, and they don't want me to live a life i want, it's stupid, i care too much of the people around me, and no way this is the way to go. there's no way i live in society if this is how it gonna be. i deserve space and quiet and be who i am, not someone full of anxiety without someone to support.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--so what are you going to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'm lost for the time being. there's nothing to do.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Who's with you right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
none, they're freaking idiotic. i have noone. protectors of nothing. i will tell my doc and if he doesn't get anything i'm gonna live my own life.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Live your own life how?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whatever suits me, anyone. i'll go talk to ex's friend or my aunts and whatever, i'm not going to live like this.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So things would be better there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well they can give me a lot of good stuff that might make me feel happier, and they also can hel pfind someone live with i bet. well let's forget this, please cheer me up so i don't go do something stupid.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What would cheer you up right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anything. thinkk about what would fit me. what life, what humour?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you got real cool taste but hard to follow atm:) let me do something. a man asks his wife: what would you like for dinner? not you.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
And?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh who knows what he would answer. maybe "get your head straight?"
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Was that supposed to be a joke?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah. i'm pretty dark. it's like a fight between husband and wife, imagine things like, "my husband never gets a raise, i've almost got enough of him", the wife says to her close friend, and then the friend says "get used to it, as long as he pay the bills who cares", but the woman continue by saying "he's suppose to be the star of this state", "why so?" "acuse it would make me feel better, and i could live my life".
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I guess that might be called irony, but it really isn't a joke
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i find it funny:) irony is like the best tool of my brain. like if you got a tool to make fun of inner brain and outer brain, like i can say, ok i'm a devil and i will shock your body with a shotgun. then next say, ok i'm not really that evil.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--what are the four shortest books ever written?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how to be good, amy whinehouse viking table manners, gene simmons life of celibacy and george bush my successful presidency. also how to look good, iran fashion shows. i don't get it. i don't like society as it is. you have no idea how much i suffered from not being able to give something i was good at, so i picked the human brain as my specialty, and let whoever do what they wanted and live into their roles to see where they were coming from, this resulting in a crack when noone gave me what i wanted and i had no life that makes me grow.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Not bad--here are mine

1) The Book of Polish Knowledge
2) The Book of Italian War Heros
3) The Book of Teutonic Humor
4) The Book of Jewish Business Ethics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but why is people relying on democracy and no pain and no feelings, just social etiquette, is my question, it's pointless, what is best is to give and then you are able to get things back tendfold.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I agree
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
told them i won't take the med. i'm done not being in control. 100mg to 0 is that too much?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it did some terrible things to me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How so?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can't take losing the control. it ruins me. i was meditating to get it back up and the fact they did it to me is just sooo annoying, my life is shit mate, noone is here to catch me. i can't take anyone. i'm all messed up now:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Losing control?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ye i can't take it. that's why i dont' sleep. everything in my life has ruined me. i don't have any growth.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, you've talked like this before--I don't think it's from the Seroquel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i don't say that. but i can't take the lose of control, and sleeping is lack of control with these meds. they are making me feel like a nightmare.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I thought you had stopped the Seroquel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i, but now i'm just as bad, i can't take being alone and then it all goes over again, i need someone to talk to me and cheer me up:( man i hate my life. it's like being the baby kid who needs someone. this med is still not out. they are trying to kill me:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You're starting to sound paranoid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes. it all ruined me, i need to know what's going on or i go nuts. i need a reason to live:( noone has given me what i need:( they thikn i'm ok, but i'm not. i am not growing. i been like this for 4 months and noone wants me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So who's around you now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i went to ex. it's killing me:( god damn i can't take people taking control over me. god damn med made me return to a really big ego.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well are you with somebody right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my bf is asleep. god damn this is killing me. why would they do that to me, i was better off meditating and get out of it. this sucks so bad. nothing will treat my ego:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Who exactly are you referring to when you say "they?"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the trying to treat me, is trying to control me to do as they want, and i'm losing my sense over it. i never will ask for help again, this is totally wrecking me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, you've kinda said that before, but what's been going on in the last few days that has set you off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they put this med in me and it totalyl made me lose control and when wake up i was shouting at them, then next day they give me another med and i couldn't sleep cause i couldn't lose control again, and now the lights went out and i went to bf, and i'm tired and i'm paranoid and i hate them for manipulate me to do as they want, stupid pricks don' give a shit about me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What was the other med and no one actually forced it down your throat, did they?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how could i know what they was doing to me, it might of killed me, for heartattacks and whatever, and just made things worse:( i hate people, so bad.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why did you agree to take the Seroquel and then the other med and what was the other med?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there was no other med, they gave me seroquel and i can't atke sleeping cause i lose control, it totally wrecks me, and stress me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
But why did you agree to take the Seroquel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i thought i would reduce the stress, but just made it worse. i needed something else, it was like a nightmare all over again.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So did you talk to your doctor about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
f**king idiots going with me so i couldn't tell him that i can't take people controlling me, and that i can't lose control, that means sleeping.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Didn't quite understand that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i lose control over my body i go nuts. if i am alone i go nuts. ptsd from emotional trauma, and people controlling me and make my life miserable.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
But what does that have to do with telling your doctor about your reaction to the Seroquel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh i will tomorrow. stupid that i didn't the first day. i'm so lost now:( i was told to call the doctors tonight, i cannot handle this lack of control thing. i called mental health so far.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So are you going to call the doctors?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was told call emergency, but the way they do it on the hospital is so messed up. i cannot take it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So you will see your doctor tomorrow?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't know. it's no way i can get a med to fix it. i just need to be safe.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, talk to him and let me know how it goes because I have to close for now--have to be out of the house for a couple of hours and then it's to bed for me
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice