Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

My symptoms are scratch-like sores on the insides of my calves.

My symptoms are scratch-like sores on the insides of my calves. Appearing one by one or two by two every few days, starting from above the ankle, moving mostly upward. They have mostly faded, leaving behind thin scars.

NOW I HAVE a non-painful humming/vibrating sensation on the outter part of my heel and ankle. Do i go to the er?
Hi--can you post a photo of these or, if not, describe them a little more in detail?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

collapsed arteriesplease help me figure out what to do

OK--are these itchy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they where only itchy when they first appeared. they appear as narrow open slits, or a pink line. they sting when i rub saliva on them. they are closed up and mostly gone now, about a dozen on each leg before.

Sorry for the delay. No I don't think this is so serious as to require the ER. While I can'r be certain, these look like scabies and that takes permethrin prescription cream to eradicate. This isn't a vascular problem so you don't need to concern yourself with that
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have to ask doctor, if it was what i think it might be, a mostly clogged vein or artery, how soon should i respond? should i wait for pain before going to the ER?

If that were suspected, yes, but a clogged vein causes leg swelling and pain and a clogged artery would cause severe pain and either a completely white or blue leg--your photos don't show anything that would indicate a vascular problem