Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

Hi, I have recurring itch just under and to the left of my

Hi, I have recurring itch just under and to the left of my right shoulder blade. There is no rash or other skin markings and it tends to itch 2 or three times a day for a few minutes and then the feeling disappears. I'm about 6 foot 2 inches and weigh about 220 lbs. And i don't have any blood sugar/pressure problems that I know about. I was wondering if you may know what's going on.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Have you noticed any bumps or blisters on shoulder blade?
Do you have associated redness?
Is it painful to touch?
Are you on any medications?
Any other health or medical problems?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no there's no skin markings whatsoever, there's no pain or redness, I'm not on any medication and I have a perfect bill of health as far as I know.

Tarek, Thanks for all these additional details.
I am sorry to hear about your problems.

It could be due to dermatitis. Fungal infection may also cause such symptoms.
This can also be a hypersensitivity reaction (similar to an allergy).

These symptoms can be treated through these ways-
1. You should mix 1% Cortisone cream with 1% Clotrimazole cream and apply over the affected area twice a day, for at least 10 days.
2. You should take Tab Claritin 10 mg twice a day.
3. You should also use Calamine lotion for local application.
4. Calamine lotion and cool oatmeal baths would be helpful.

You should follow these tips, and in case symptoms doesn't start to improve in next 5 days, then you need prescription pills from doctor.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business