Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Hello dr sorry coukdnt write the internet was down at hotel.

Hello dr sorry coukdnt write the internet was down at hotel. Well the vacation was good suprisingky nonattacks. I had to face some of my fears. The only worry i still have is blood clot. today drove for 11 houts, only 3 stops. Did have my stockins on
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why again are you worried when you did the very same thing a few days ago and things were fine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i just worry that i will miss something and it will strike me unecspectantly. all my vacation ikept examining my legs.nowmy legshurt because i sat for so long .

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
The stops were fine and just what you should have done and the stockings helped. Again, there is absolutely no reason for you to have developed a clot int the leg since you really have no risk factors and like I told you before it takes being completely still for maybe over 12 hours even to make a clot a slight risk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when u say completely still what u mean. when we were driving i would move my toes,and stretching

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I mean rock still with no moving of the toes or legs or anything.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

butjust in case e and my husband what should we be looking for. for nowwe finebut just in case

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You really already know this but pain in the entire leg with obvious swelling from the foot to the thigh. And the leg would be tight--very hard.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok will do that . ok let me change the subject as i told u i did had to face somofmy gears , but i so e couldnt obercome . like elevators, airplane

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--but let's get to that in the morning--about 9 AM eastern time--I have to get to bed now so get back to me then
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello i am being a busy bee today , ok i know its propbably nothing but when i walk my leg hutts a litttle but no redness, no tenderness.and again getting back to our conversation my husband wants to fly and he is frustareted when i cant use elevators. and just two years ago i didnuse them

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So you have a fear I guess of the elevator falling or a plane crashing? Have you ever been in and elevator or a plane?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well the elevator i am afraid when jts closing being in a small space and if it doesnt open pretty much same thing about airplane and yes afraid of crasning. and also u think nothing wrong about the leg

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the leg. So have you actually flown before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

last time i flew was 15 years ago last time i used the elevator was two years ago

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So are you asking how to get over those fears?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
It really will take therapy--are you any closer to getting some of that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, but what would u recomend

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry--I had to be away. You mean what kind of therapy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no i mean besides theraly. and also why i am also afraid of this.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry--I was off. One therapy would be for you to force yourself to take the elevator and to fly until the fear went away
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello doc if its not one thing its the other , wel remember my mole on theback i did show it to the doctor in july she said it looks and feels fine , i keep touching it to me it looks now a little bigger and now i am thinking it is cancer

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So you don't trust your doctor's judgement?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i guess not, it was not my ususal doctor mine was out that day. she did measure she didlooked through he loop. but i keep touching it, it doesnt feel soft its also raised. i am losing itnow

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
All moles are raised and they aren't soft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it is brown not dark brown .i dont want to run to the doctors for every worry but also dont want to miss anything

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
But you did go to the doctor about this and were told it was fine. Is it that you need another doctor to tell you that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

maybe u . even though i know u didnt see it itshard for u . its not round but the edges r ok. it is raised , brown.i just dont want to die from skin cancer. and when the doctor asked me if anybody in my familt had skin cancer i told her my late grandma had some cancerous thing on her nose they took it off twiceshe said it doesntconsidered to beanything dangerousor melanoma .

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Can you post a photo on this page or at Imageshack, Photobucket, or Snapfish and give me the link?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how do i do it i have to ask my son i am nit good with computers

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Is your son there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes he is . can he do it from his iphone. i just did the snapfish acct

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes--he can take the picture and upload it to Snapfish
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok and then i give u the password

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes--or just go to the photo on Snapfish and give me the link
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

he doesnt knowhow to upload

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but neither do I. Tell me once again all about the appearance of this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok my son tooka picture butwe dontknow how to upload . so i can see it . it brown,everything i rold u but on the top of it i see some redness but i remember it was therein july and she said nothing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

help me out pls

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--the redness is just from your fiddling with it so much. From your description this is just a benign, simple mole and not a melanoma. If you're really bothered by it even after I say We need to close the page now
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice