Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hey thanks for taking me through this. it feels like my life

Customer Question

hey thanks for taking me through this. it feels like my life is gone tho:( if i only could do anything to help others, or help myself:( i dont think i can do anything to destress anymore. hope the doctor will get me and find a good solution.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What's new?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing in my ilfe is okay. it's like i've dug my own grave, i'm noone trying to get a life, i don't think there is hope in this society.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I just don't understand why you're down on all of society--it isn't all that bad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's not that. I dont' get the help i need, for future. people just are killing me, all my main helpers through life don't get me, i've dug my own grave by trying to get my life back. i cannot rise on my own:( i don't dare to.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Dug your own grave?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah to save others and myself from controlling others, and get people the life they deserve. I'm nothing in this country, i can't get a life by those i've known, and the helpers is trying to help by government laws and there is nothing they can do. i need someone to say, hey i'm a good person and this is what i get for living and do what i can to get where i wanna be to do something about it, and now i'm zero for all my loved ones. 34 years old i'm actually not able to get those peope into my life that can help me achieve what i wanna achieve, nor pick my life back up.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Zero for your loved ones?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah like, i put them into a trap of nothing, cause i can't handle being around them, it might kill me. they don't see me as i am, and i cannot do anything to make them understand. they don't have any respect for me, cause i'm so ill, and they are centered on their own life, it's so hopeless:( they cannot put things aside to listen, and make my life complete, my bf is so selfcentered he cannot see me as i am and understand.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What do you and your folks do when you're together?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i've disrespected them all my life, i can't take them, they're a path of destiny just from being on the wrong side, and what they couldn't give me back then, they can't give me now, i don't have any interests in common with them nor society. If only my sis would get who i am and move in with me and let us cry together on her and my behalf:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Where is your sis now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
downstairs, she wants a life on her own at some new place people is paying:( how can people be so frustrated and not doing anythinng about it, not being interested in knowing and just try to fit in society? i can help my sis if she let me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
She doesn't want to live with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't think so. my mom keep saying that she should live on her own, and take the kids to kindergarden. i don't want her to live there forever like, but i want to get my life back and without anyone how can i live in a facility which is hurting my soul, alone, and how can i do anything about this alone?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what does your sister say?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dunno. she is afraid she'll lose the kids. from all we know it might happen, that's how the system is:( and i think she wants to get a hosue and live on her own.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Do you actually talk about it with her?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my mom won't listen, my sis is hesitating to talk to me, and she fears him, i hope they get it soon, but if they toss me out of the house cause i have whta they need, what is this.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Didn't quite understand that last part
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my mom is control freak, my sis is undercontrol, but wants to live a life, i am a control freak until now, and i cannot even talk properly about it for the time being cause so down. if nothing happens soon she might lose kids:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So you're living with your mom now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah and sis and kids and dad. they're hating me for walking down the stairs to smoke. i hate this. thye could of given me a couch instead. totally meaningless to bother me. this is what society does to people totally meaningless.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, at least they took you in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah i know. it's like. society has ruled us all in all eternity and now that we could of had freedom they control us a lil more, by thinking what is best for us, or whatever, and then ruin us. totally christianity and low way of dealing with people.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well it doesn't sound to me as though you could make it just on your own
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i can't in this society. i can't socialize with these pricks to get what i need, totally irresponsibility of society.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I meant just even living by yourself and taking care of yourself
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for the time being no, cause i tried to help myself, and lost all i had, cause they couldn't do anything about it, nothing helped:( i failed so many times doing what they wanted i had to do something myself. my family and bf is now useless and all what they created is gone. since me nor my mom can understand what is going on and hate dealing with it, i cannot get her ear. noone ever listened to what i had to say and now this is the thanks from the society.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
totally feeling useless for knowing all this crap, but not able to get 1 person to listen:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what are you going to be doing this next week?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
doc tomorrow i will tell him the truth and say what my plan is and that i need a life, life as it is is gone, and noone can help me, i cannot take living there on my own it will be my death.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if he can't help, i think drinking and narcotics is next, but for now i do anything to make this happen the best i can.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Booze and drugs never solve anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can i do a minor thing to get a lawyer to get all i want? society is ruining my life.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How can a lawyer help you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well i can tell the lawyer that society has ruined me doing all i could to survive without much problems, and that i got proof. trying to go back being myself is killing me. every part of the society has done wrong things and not given me a opportunity to live a normal life, and totally wreck me by trying to help.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the equivalent in Norway of our Social Security disability payments?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes. but i got noone to live with, i cannot take being on my own and i need destressing and i can't get it, and get a life, cause noone is there to support me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what would a lawyer be able to do for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fix it. hopefully.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How exactly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by talk to the government and get rid of those idiotic cravings. that alarmsentral isa must.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Still not sure what you're talking about
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a alarmsentral in all communities has to get up and going for mental health problems, with the right people in it. i'm tired of people saying we can't help eachother.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That would take the government to do but I don't think one attorney along could do it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
government has nothing. just plain and simple people's benefits in society and socializing, if you fail in socializing you're worth nothing in society.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, all I can say is the network you're talking about is a govermental program in the US
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh ye. well we got all this stuff that goes to government. via state. i dunno about lawyers.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Anything else for now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
imagine having all the help in the world, but still noone saves you. what can i do to give to you mate so i can feel ok. you like comedy?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok let me think.

the past has killed us, and now we are killing ourselves. what choice is that? don't we deserve to live?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How was that comedy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
heh. forgot a punch line. then people is worrying about their home and house and how it looks, instead of worry about giving and do something to help who's around you.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That's maybe ironic, but I wouldn't call it comedy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok let me think further. it's dark humour for sick people. we are all laughing at their incompitence, until we get killed by it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Try again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so god has decided a path for us, to kill eachother.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry--just don't see the humor in that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why? the humor is in the irony? our state religions has decided to control people to be who they are, and this is making the society suffer in most parts.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, I guess I see the humor if we're talking religion and not God
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you might of misunderstood heh ya.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Think I did
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i never gonna trust anyone again darn people. i really need to get someone with me and run for it away from society.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Run away to where?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to wherever i'm free and can feel good.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Any idea where that would be?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know, i wXXXXX XXXXXve with someone atleast. i don't have to run away then. my doc said it's stress related and i get meds for it, as well as allergies in my ears.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What meds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seroquel and allergy medicine, this is juts so i can get a life and stop the stress.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Thought you were on Seroquel before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need way stronger, to get rid of the stress, have to be bit careful in the start just i believe. i just wonder if something else would of done it, but i doubt it. but now i'm on my own, maybe i will sleep on it and can get things done.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hope so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the anxiety is what killing me so hopefully can get it at night and increase dosage quite gradually, should of told him i need higher dosage, to avoid the anxiety, 25 mg isn't gonna cut it as a start, like last time. -> i got people's anxiety and even schizophrenia sometimes:( not as bad now tho. i just hope i can avoid psychosis.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You still need to start slow and increase gradually
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah lats time should of started 50mg and increased, or even 100.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Don't be in a rush--do it like he prescribed it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah hope he won't subscribe me 25 mg like last time, i went straight up to 75 mg still not enough.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Did you ask?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no heh. that's the hting. i should of started on 100 mg to get some rest. or atleast 50mg.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Just take it slow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah i just hope he won't do 25-50mg maybe 75 mg will do but.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, let him know as you go
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
really scared of taking too low dosage tho:(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Scared?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah. last time too much problems, the 3rd one i took was ok first day needed way more later, and i wasn't half as stressed as now.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, you just need to hang on for a few days
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ya. atarax was btw also ok, last time, don't know now, i get in hurtings from neighbours. schizophrenia, bipolar and what not, psychosis luckily not yet.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hurt from neighbors?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yeah what is a common diagnosis where people shit or pee and puke, and symptoms all over the body stuff in the way to get it out, and totally go freaking out on people when in depression?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like schizophrenia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also nightmare of people dying. so 100mg will do? or 50 mg? how high do i need to get rid of the body symptoms and head going nuts? well i tell them to watch me closely while on it. if i need up to 800mg how long is it good to stay on it? i'm a bit scared, drugs would be easier nearly. darn the drugs probably f**ked me up. do you know a med that gives hyperactivity? like going on the floor kissing and falling on the floor? was probably speed.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
The dose needs to be increased every few days until the desired effect is reached Yes that sounds like speed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
heh the docs don't know that:( i never told anyone i was on that as well. think quetiapin is a good match? it explains my rabid thoughts increasing doesn't it? me and my friend up there was 10 years speed addict, had a good nights sleep at his room a day or two later, and then it all fall down. luckily noone catched me:)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes--lucky
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well i got a cousin of my mother shrinking me after this, and well i never told them about the speed, just notice what it was. but do you think seroquel is fitting for it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes I think the Seroquel is fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good good. so asperger, empath and speed and marihuana, it's pretty darn good stuff of ruining myself.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Agreed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for doing this with me. i'll talk to doc about dose increase, or how much you'd say is needed, is there a risk of psychosis from one time use? no clue how big the dose was.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
One time use of what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
speed and 4 times marihuana. messed my brain. it must of gone straight into central nerval system, and i misused 60% alcohol straight for a while before that. this is scary.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No, no problem with just using those for a short time. And at least, thankfully, I didn't lose too many brain cells with all the drinking I used to do. Have to close now--got to go out the door for a while
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good, take care of yourself.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Nite mate