Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience

I have ascratch on the top of penis because. Well it all staryed

I have ascratch on the top of penis because. Well it all staryed early summer im alergic to sunscreen and some got on me gave my hand rash then i culdnt stop scratching now the rash is everywhere. So i scratch penis aright before i was fix to go to sleep cuz it felt like the fabric on sheets tickle or aomethin and now its flakey and im worried about it healing bc its been 4 days now. Also wif penis erects does that affect healing?

Thank you for your question,

I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.

When did the rash start exactly?

In which parts of the body it is prominent?

Which anti itch cream did you use?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it started around late may. Im not sure if it was caused from sunscreen im assuming. Nobody i ask can tell what it is. Moms an rn aunts uncle all that work in medical nobody knows

it started on my left hand on my thumb and index finger. It wasnt visible at first but it itched
now its on...from major to least... Hands arms thighs stomach ankle toes penis bottom portion of leg back
also on the inside of my hand are like these dry lines/circlynot blisters but like dry idk ive never seen em b4 and once they heal over day or so some are like yellowish but not too much if u squeeze it the yellow comes out bt its not puss

and i use anti-itch lotion Rexall since 1903 steroid free but ive just started using lotion like 3days ago cuz i couldnt take the itch. I would wake up in the morning hands would be on fire and the only thing that felt like work was if i put hands togethers rolled up all over and repetedly tryed crack knuckles since the extra skin between fingers also has them weird dry marks that randomly show in some light levels
Did you use any oral medicine?

Does any body in your family has skin disease?

Can you write more about yellow?

Is the itching more at day or night?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
im adhd take vivance respidal and somethin for depression thats it idk what u mean by oral medicine lol i barely remember my medicine and its late i was wondering if i finish this coveraation in morning but anyways.. Nobody has skin disease there all normal lookin i guess. they dont have dark spots or anything ive seen and the yellow is kind of like peanut butter but with a bit more bbg /lays chips or somethin but its kind of like idk i wish i could show u lol and also i get these red scabs on random places over body. Its like as small as if u were to poke someone with a needle that little dot the needle made a scab but idk is it chicken pox? My parents say ive had that when i was 2. Its more itchy around 5PMish mostly when i think about it i itch but all over my ankles and toes r those red dots and ive been pickin at it because it itches so much :( its been goin on for months i wish i could go in like sterilizer room and it shoots all kinds of skin medicine at me and fixes it xuz man does it burn onve i itch it.
Is it normal for that scratch on top penis to hurt when things like boxers rub on it? Its shaped like a j alnost and its as wwide as my nail and mostly scabed up with flakely red/purplemostly red tinier scabs man i cant talj im on phone at 2:30am

Thank you for all the information.

Itching,rash can be related to different causes,

According to your history allergy, dermatitis can be possible.

Scabies, psoriasis, sometimes bacterial infection can also be factors.

In the genital area, in between the thighs, fungal infection is common.

When the symptoms are continuing for months, I would suggest to take an examination by dermatologist.

You can visit a free clinic if you have difficulty with insurance.

You can take over the counter zyrtec tablet along with the cream you are applying.

This will help to reduce the itching & rash from allergy.

I hope this information helps.

I will be happy to assist, if you need any clarification.

Please feel free for any follow up query.

Best wishes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks ill rate tomorrow im gunna talk with mom and all first and inform her on all these solytions then ill respond with what she has idk she might have some more info shes knows health way more and she might beable to explain it alot clearee. But is it nirmal to feel afraid of going show a doctor my persol issues in these areas its kinda nervous as a kid i sometimes rarely felt someone was watchin me when i shower throught the window but that was like when i was 7 lol but idk it just seems awkward to go show things like that to someone u dont know. Well gnight im off to bed hope to keep u informed. By the way how long do i have to talk with u before i cant reply any longer cuz idk what other infomy mom might be able to explain. thanks!
You are always welcome.

It is normal to be shy to show it to doctor.

But if there is an issue there, we need to get it examined.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok ill go out strong i guess once i have time to see a doctor but will i have to pay again because im really hoping mom understands i did this for heath issues by using her paypal... :/ or was that 24$ just for today or forever. Gnight i cant even spell on phone or i cant punctuate anyrhing and runnons....... Lol tell u more once i talk with mom thanks again! :-)

You are again welcome.

It’s been a pleasure working with you.

Please leave an excellent rating before you sign off.

You need not to pay again.

Good night.