Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

Hi, I just got a handjob from a woman in massage parlour, and

Hi, I just got a handjob from a woman in massage parlour, and then when she was doing it, I did not feel aroused anymore and hence, I told her to stop it, she tried one more time, but I finally stopped her, however, something strange happened, the penis cover was no longer covering the inner penis. I mean maybe the inner penis is inflammed or something. It just happened 3-4 hours ago. please help me out, doctor.

Is the foreskin stuck behind the penis ring?
Any associated pain? Swelling?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no pain as such, only when it touches something I feel irritated. I guess its kind of swelling of the inner penis. I see now its minutely reduced.

From the history you describe i think possibility of paraphimois should be ruled out.Paraphimosis occurs when the foreskin can't be returned to its normal position after being retracted.
Usually in many cases it has to be manually retracted back under local anaesthesia.
If the foreskin is not normal you should be seen in person by a doctor.
For further reading

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001281.htm
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am going to see a doctor in the morning tomorrow, is there anything to worry as such. I am a little worried. Would everything be all right ?

In severe cases the condition is quite painful and if the pain is less severe you can wait till morning.
In the mean time you can try these
Wrap the penis in plastic and apply ice packs.

Here is a good resource on this condition
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/442883-treatment

If the swelling is reduced chances are that the foreskin can come back to the normal position
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Like as said, there is no pain at all as such. Do you think that the towel or cloth with warm water work ? Or should I stick with the ice cubes ? i have a cloth, can I put the ice cubes in that then apply the cloth to the penis? would that be fine ?

You should try ice in first place.
Yes ice wrapped in cloth is also good.But make sure it is tolerable and not extreme cold.