Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

i think i found one reason for the stress. my breathing.

Customer Question

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Really?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yeah, my breathing has always been out of the ordinary. my head falls down a lil. kind of wierd i had 189 in pulse rate but no breath. it kinda shows why you got stress. so my neck is kinda broken somewhat, i dunno about the air system. i fail to heal wounds.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Not sure I understand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

like i breath through my nose, not through stomach or mouth.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
We all mostly breath through our noses
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yeah. it's just that i don't get enough oxygen to brain i assume. nor to body. and there is things going out my ears. i think it was some sunflower oil. but there is a lump in my throat that kinda stops the breathing, so like people snore around here, but i'm not. i speak in sleep too heh. oh ofc, if my muscles hurt after a workout it's cause you don't get enough oxygen.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, true about the muscles but that's normal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok if my throat is a mess or the system, what imput would it have on the body?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What exactly is wrong with your throat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the bone behind it is kinda bending towards the skin, a lump on the back side

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You mean the back of your neck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

front is a lump in the bone/whatever and same on back side. the whole tissue is totally making my head bend over and lose shape. i'm having issues breathing cause it's out of shape, for some reason i feel something is out of order throughout the whole body:( the vagina is hurting when touching it, might be urine tho, and the vax goes into my ear. there's hurtful stuff all over my stomach, hurts in vagina. i think split stomachmuscles, air in the stomach, and in the digestive system. darn i hate how i feel atm. i so want me and bf to work but he cannot give anymore:( when he figure that my addiction to cmputer was just cause i needed people.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I thought you'd called it quits with your bf?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

all the time, i love him as a brother, but he keeps saying i should walk:( i cannot do more:(

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why is all you can do is walk?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

they keep pushing me to walk, but it reduces stress but also makes me fall apart heh.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Fall apart?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ya like anxiety, and well i don't breath much anymore. my ear nose mouth channel is a mess and what goes on further down to urination i guess.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand--anxiety keeps you from walking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no i get anxiety from walking atleast with people around. same with stress.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so what woud you do, to make sure i'm doing a good enough job with the activity? if i'm retention all the time, and how much should i walk with this 147 blood pressure. forgot other number. the anxiety is worse for the stress isn't it? small intervalls would do a better job getting me breath if i need to? or muscle workouts, how much oxygen do i need for that?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You should walk for at least 20 minutes a day
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i probably walk 1/2 min 50 times or a bit less daily.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
The only way you get the benefit is 20 straight minutes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

intrevall or what? but is it good if you stress while doing it? or get too high heartrate? or no full breath? or if i smoke heh. also i was told that you could walk it whenever, cause it was the total min that helped you, 10000 a day. also i think i'm down 20 kg in 4 months.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
For heart health it needs to be continuous
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

oh ye the hearth health is only due to the stress, so as long as i get down to no stress levels i'll be ok. vivaldi ftw. also i found some elder workout in the chair to test with. i wonder what will break e body apart and get rid of everything in it that shouldn't be there, and stop the pain and all these toilet breaks, if there is a blockage, that stopped everything wher ewould it be? it's like the head system is a bit on the wrong time and the sexual system on one, now lately a lot out behind with a lot of air in the system. i pee a lot.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Can't really answer all of that--too long a question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what controls the center of everything in body? all systems? something in head?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
The center of everything?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yeah like in body, what controls all of the systems? and tissues? like i want to remove a painful block in there, so i get all the stuff in my body out, it's like going nuts on me. i don't think it's nerves, but what's inside skin or air that goes around the body, fat system. so aware lol. i got 4 skin blocks that causing me troubles. and something inside. i touch several places in body and it hurts, also i dunno how to make it just all cleance. can it be feelings? sentral nerval system? ohhh i know something, when i'm done all this, i'm gonna remove the ego, this way i might come back as a full invidual:) and able to handle everything, what you think?= found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80rkYbgSwg but still hurting yet, but will see.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, at least from standard western medical standpoints, there is no one center of control in the body
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will figure things out in some way, i'm gonna focus on living on my own with as little as possible stress factors. wonder what to do to get this body top nonfunctining. seeing the doc on monday. i wonder what made the body completely not working or what causes the weight loss. could it be a needle in my stomach? on 2 body parts, or just storage/air, or hormones hmm. things coming out of the body is totally wierd. know a way to figure it out?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Weight loss?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, i'm totally losing weight from getting things out of the body, but i feel the system outsdie the stomach is filling up with air/water and whatever, ear system is kinda wierd, things coming out my mouth and ears. i walk and i have to go toilet heh. smoke have to go toilet. all over the skin tehre is like lumps that hurts. sometimes i have to puke things out. my skin most over the body has some lumps that kinda has fat or whatever in them, not sure what. hurts when you point to them, my breasts has some as well in one of them.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I have a really hard time following a lot of what you say when you talk about what's going on with your body
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hmm ok hmm it can be a block that stops fluids, or reverse them, or if i stress i urinate, r if i destress i'm not sure, i sweat sometimes too much, so hormones is a possibility, there is something between the ear and mouth, that makes fluid go up there. i need a body flow for fluids and destress. it might be the skin is so big from weightloss that air/water/whatever is filling it up.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but that's still very confusing--I can't really follow exactly what you're saying
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

let me think. organ failure would stop fluids right? but it won't leave it somewhere else in the body? so all i can think of is that the upper system is one and the lower is one, and that sometimes stuff goes out the wrong way. so i puke to get things out, i go to toilet and get air and whatever out behind, my urine system is fine, and my neck is a bit mess to breath. the only problem is constantly new fluids coming out either my ears or mouth or behind or vagina, and i hurt down there cause of that. something is ignoring the fluid and put it out the wrong way at times. cortisol in mouth at times, oil stopped somewhere and came out my ears and puked it out the other day. i don't get it heh. why is it filling the parts outside the stomach with water and wahtever fluid is in there. btw only part now that is hurting is below my breast, it feels really painful. so walking really seemed to help and the drive. got a lump outside my throat btw.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Let's change the subject because, seriously, some of what you say makes absolutely no sense to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well like i say, what can stress cause to the body? how bad can it get? i think i've been overstressful for 4 months once i didn't cope, and that the destressing is remaking the body to be what it should be, good chance of that, i don't think there is something particucally wrong, except the neck and hurting stuff. i've stressed through my whole life, but never as bad as lately. lately my ego has shown up for weeks and totally wreck me and other people, my bf got a buttload of egosentric annoyment.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Stress can cause muscle cramps and maybe indigestion and diarrhea, certainly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ye exactly, how would you treat that, i got bisakodyl, but i need a way to avoid body fluids filling up again heh. water is imoprtant i found, but i cannot really see what to do to avoid this ear and throat system being on wreck. nose stuff goes out my mouth etc.. heh.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I really don't understand what you mean by body fluids filling up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

like oil that i put in my ear and i also drank it, came out my mouth, then i got body fluids going out my ear for a while, it locked up in my ear heh. then i sneeze and the fluid goes out my mouth. so the nose i guess then? is filled with something no clue what. lol touche dmy nose and things went out my mouth. so what cleanses sunflower oil or whatever you use in the food? it might be as easy as that, it kinda overboils into my mouth when i sneeze out and now things are in my mouth and nose.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like you might have an external ear infection and maybe allergic rhinitis
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hmm good point, what you need to cleanse it? like oil or wahtever how do you get it out? oh ye btw forgot mentioning i got acne in my face.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
A nasal irrigation kit for the nose. For the ear it would be best to have a doctor look at it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can i do it only with herbs or something? tea? putting more stuff into body seem to be bad sometimes. boiled water? i will check with doctor on monday either way, but might be something else that's wrong heh. boiled water?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You can try green tea and echinacea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks. trying desde supremo herbal toronjil melisa. no clue what it is, but all i could find.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Can't find what's in that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

equadorian melisa tea.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Still can't find anything much about it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we had 3 left over so i guess it's all i got heh. dunno if this tea will work, but it fixxed the nose a bit. i'll wait for monday maybe the doctor can flush something. now all that is left is this thing below my left breast, just hurting muscle i guess. the rest i cannot do much about i feel.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--listen I have to be off for a while and we need to close this page before it starts blocking me out again
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks man, i will try use my brain a lil to navigate through this. you're really helpful with getting me going.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

probably have to close this.

Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I’m Camille, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Camille

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i lost a bit of sight, but dunno. i think i'll be ok, somewhat. just bothering a bit too much about stuff, it requires so much medical attention sometimes, cause things were heavy and my body is still heavy, so whatever happens happens for a reason. i just tried find answers and sometimes people has to take it the right way, whatever happens happens. i've kinda decided i'll take my path and i want to cleanse myself from what's in me, dr. chip is just amazing on finding the right thing to do, but coping with me is really a big problem when you feel that you cannot do more. i was wooping against borderline personality so i had to find some answers for it, and i tried to do so but it's still hard on my body what i've been doing. so whatever i've done i've done to find a good path and this is all thanks to help here and others, to get where i wanna be. close this if you can, i put it on another link and if he wants to talk i rather pick him most of the time:)