Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Hello I have a yellow line going across my eyes for about a

Hello I have a yellow line going across my eyes for about a year and a never goes away. Im 25 good health. I had blood tests to rule out lupas and hyperthyroidism bc it runs in the family. The doctor said everything is normal. What could it be?
Hi--just to be certain here are you talking about a yellow line in your vision or something across the whites of one or both eyes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its a yellow line that goes across both eyes horizontally. it doesn't affect my vision at all. I don't see it through my pupil. just on the both sides of the white.thank you for your time

Sorry for the delay--that photo isn't very clear, can you try another one?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is this better?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks--got it. These are called pingueculas or pterygiums. These are not too serious but you need to see an opthalmologist about them because you may need to have them removed with a fairly simple operation before they become inflamed. Here's a link for you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much you saved me a lot of money are you allowed to recommend any specific eye drops or does it not matter?

I'd try any drug store brand of artificial tears. My pleasure to help here but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you