Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

so how much do i give to you? I would do anything to give to

Customer Question

so how much do i give to you? I would do anything to give to someone. it's all about that.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 months ago.
How much do you give me?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ye like i need to give to feel good:( or else i go all crazy:(

You give a lot--you share a lot about yourself and give me the opportunity to help when I can
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

what do you need to feel okay? give? how do i give to someone who wants to give? i might nee dto find someone who loves the emotional contact, but what if we did what would we do?

Emotional contact?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

yeah like if i'm with someone who doesn't care to spend time with me but only wants sex to cope with his life, isnt' that really annoying? even if he has routines that's good for him? so like me if i spend all day with someone who cried all day i'd have a good time, cause i could care and give her what she need, and cheer her up.

You mean possibly a woman?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

whoever it takes. i know a male but he's only trying to get the kids back:(

we had the same type of music to relax too tho. he's probably quite emotional, but i think he wants the house cleaned heh. but why do men just want a house clean, why not feel and have a good time together and do something together. how do men becomes who they are? and why is it so important with the house? and work?

You already told me about him
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ya. i broke up again. he did as well. totally irreversible. this is why people should not be controlled to be someone they're not:( either people sit there and get killed or they get a divorce and their life is over. hate norway:( too bad i didn't know.

Norway's probably not all that different from the US
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

it's stupidly. control your family, what bullshit is that, and why control kids? totally irreversible. why is all socities trying to get the same life as everyone else? protect the weak not the strong ones:( i've been rebellious all my life, i should of split with everyone at age of 2.

So anything more about the guy with the kids?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

my sis needs a life or shell lose them. stupid government. she has to win this by handling it and get him to lose. well btw, i hate society so badly. i wanna revolution it. i need a way to get attention from someone to totally pull the society apart and get a revanch and find the tool to get things as we want.

No I meant the guy you're interested in?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

can't do much about it, i am not really ready and i have to go there and be there if i gonna meet up with him. there's no way i go back. i rather kill someon than get destroyed by people around me. if you get me?

Not sure I do
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

well idiocy by community, to try and do nothing about people that's mentally sick but spend millions to help someone who is not able to give to themselves, and control them to be like normal people. like they try give me sleep at night, but i'm stuck and i want a partner not an army to help me. whole society has f**ked me up, i'm so tired.

I understand
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ye. btw some guy on skype message me cause needed a hug, just randomly heh. saved me from rage heh. and i got him feeling good, he was in asia when a bomb hit his friend. feel good that i could comfort him. so what do i do, darn, how can i find a perfect match.

Good for you. To find a perfect match you have to go out and actually meet other people.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

heh i don't wanna lol. i need to find someone do it with:( i think i'm going to cousins or something, he's on chick hunt, but i guess the one isn't around the town cause he went to sweden with someone.

So how exactly do you plan to meet this special someone?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

no idea. i'm just rambling on politics forums, i need this to be fixed, so i get a apartment that is safe and others that listen to me. tired of politics being a social thing.

OK
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ok what would you do to calm down? darn i need to give you sometihng. tired of my family as well noone gets it.

Not sure what you're asking?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

heh i dunno what i'm doing. totally a mess. so tired of this:( my chest hurts now.

So what have you been doing lately?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

heh listening to others and spoke the truth they don't listen.

I mean with your time outside of groups
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i just been at my moms house, i can't take this much longer. we're totally not "together" anymore, and totally lost in egoism. she can't take who i am, and she cannot help me at all, and noone can. i just wish i found someone not in drugs to be with.

Wish I could help you out but I really just don't know how to
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

hey. it's ok, i'm pretty lost for the moment just. why would wax come out of my ears?

We all have ear wax and some more than others
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

heh it all comes back now. btw ocycontin. what you got to say aout it.

Why oxycontin?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

it blcks the emotional pain/and need something to avoid pain in body. btw let me tell you exactly what is happening, first off sweating at some point constantly. ear vax, i drank some oil and it kinda stopped somewhere, so i'm caughing it out, peeing in between, i got points all over the stomach that hurts, and shows feelings when i point to them. i'm worried about blood coming soon, my throat is a bit in the wrong place, so is urinary system, my stomach is full of god knows what, or it's outside the stomach. my vagina hurts. my ears is ringing and my head is full of something. got difficulties breathing cause i cannot open mouth and breath properly it just falls down heh, and automatic breathing through nose. my breasts has a block, and is just skin and a blump. my stomach muscles is broken somewhat, cause acnnot get to the other side. i guess hormones has stored some stuff in body that shouldn't be there, and now i got it back, and things come all at once. i can eat what i want and still lose weight, it just fills the area outside stomach.

That's way too much for me to work on--have you seen your doctor lately?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

the doctor checked the pains and a blood test at hospital. everything. so gonna talk to the doc soon as he gets results, and calls me up. i think it's hormones blockade, that result in stress and needing water a lot. i dunno what caused the lumps, it might be too much of something? i think meditation has a strategy to lose weight as well, so it's just feelings i guess and a block in system. i might of done something wrong with one or two of the blockages through skin tho. i also got suddenly acne. well i'll just follow a path and choose the right thing and this will be ok cause i should be free in a year a healer said heh. from what i know it's cause a friend has cancer, and i need to rescue his pain:(

OK--have to be off for the morning so let's close this page and I'll talk to you later
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

oh well. take care of yourself.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

hi you here for a while? i found out what's making me obsessed:(

stressed myself to hurt myself:(

Come back here in about three hours
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ok. thanks.

I'm back
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

totally am lost, i'm still a baby needing nurturing to have a sexual relationship.

What's going on?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i'm lost. no sexual relationshiP:( nothing in my life is good enough, i'm a grownup baby. cause everyone is too sick to nurture me, or don't have what it takes. and now they repeat the same pattren with grandkids.

So what happened to make you feel like this?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

cause our family is lost. there's nothing i can do about it, they won't respect anyone, and noone is gonna help them, without them i'm loist too:( this is terrible. realizing this after 34 years:( i can't destress anywhere. unless someone did all the mistakes i did and i can give to someone.

just don't understand
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

cause. they brought me up in a way that is totally not what you would do if you were mentally healthy, and same with the others in family(we got one middle sister coping), wrong attitudes. and me trying to be free ruined me.

Did something happen today?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i just realized. my family is not really good parents, nor is my sis, she got fooled out in the open and wanted to travel like everyone else and lost everything. it's all depending on prelife of our family. we all have mental disorders. most society do cause everyone is gonna do things the wrong way, and not get things on fix. we're selfish unresponsible 5 year olds, and i'm a 1 year old with a head like a 90 heh. there's no reason to lose your child to all this, just cause you can't cope. i'm gonna make sure i get this gene thing going, and make sure everyone gets right treatment for themself. actually, you don't even need genes, you need to know how to talk to your kids.

So you think everyone in your family has a mental health problem?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

a lot of norwegians do. it's not very good thing. even letting dangerous foreigners in:(

So why all of a sudden this running off with the mental health thing?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

cause, cognitive impairment of children and adults, if it werent' for the oil, we'd been lost. there's very few people able to fix sick people, cause it runs in their family, and family gets bigger and bigger and in end we're all lost in society of greed:(

OK--but what's your point here?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i don't know what to do, this is crazyness. i can't like live in an apartment on my own heh. i'm not socially developed, nor sexual nor bodywise able to take on the world.

So what to do?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

how do i get my mom to do as i say? if i never listened to her? how do i get anyone to listen to me from this situation?

What do you want your mom to do?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

first off, my sis need treatment really quick, with kids around, and someone has to lte her have them, my mom has to back down, how? she's losing herself to others.

Sorry I just don't get what's going on
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ok, yelling at all times. my little sis has 2 kids wit ha guy from equador and she failed to get a picture of what happened and might lose them, cause she's totally irrational about it, and cannot get the whole picture, she needs to get to apartment on her own with the kids and need help to do so. my mom is irrational and my sis is avoidant to be with the kids. then i come and start crying oer things and well i never put the blame on them i just see that tehy're as sick as me but not as social impaired. when you see your mom cry cause she's doing everything for us, and not getting any help, you kinda get the whole picture, no wonder i've been doing the same thing.

Why might your sis lose the kids?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

cause the guy from equador beat her without a sign of evidence. he is totally controlling and can talk anyone into doing what he want. worst thing is, my sis is mentally impaired for this, she's doing anything for the 2 kids and cannot afford to lose them, so since she's afraid and not coping he might get the kids. my mom lost it on her and the kids and i lost it on them cause i wasn't able to talk to any of them.

But I don't understand how that might cause her to lose the kids
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

cause he can do what he wants to them and can run away wherever with them. if she shows up on his doorstep guess who's gonna be beaten up. and how bad isn't the kids gonna be. she is without rights in norway too 10 years into destructiveness by going to another country to study spanish, horrible:(

I see
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i really hate society:( totally ruins people and do nothing to help them.

So what happens to the kids now?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

don't know, they're totally destructive. my mom needs help, my sis needs help and i need help, i might call my sis to help talking to them, or whoever has their bonding in order, hmm who is that gonna be. the kids is going to kindergarden but my sis has to get her priorities straight. darn i'm so heavily destroyed:( i could like take her over to my apartmetn and let her structure it and talk her into sense while the kids is in kindergarden.

I understand
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

f**k i have to save my family cause noone else is gonna.

How?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

dialogue. to find the best suited way, and the only way she will win in court is if she's out of this situation, she cannot deal with this herself or call up to check on him. so if she's with me she's safe and i can tell her to watch the kids until they go to kindergarden, my mom won't interfer. i can find babysitters if needed but only if police is calling. i need her to stop calling everyone all the time and need safe spots. she has to be ready for court, when he gets a life enough to take care of the kids, he might take a runner, and she's not safe then. so if she's with me, she's safe and i can avoid her doing the phonecalls that just is destructive for her family, and my parents can go back to work.

Sounds like a good plan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

should of told her that a long time ago, it's idiotic doing this the whole summer to keep him on control while he's doing anything he can to f**k with her.

Go for it but I have to log off and this page is really too long. Get back to me tomorrow on a new page
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

guess it's time. see you later.

Nite