Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Could you help me to decide if I am wrong in trying out a new

Could you help me to decide if I am wrong in trying out a new Health supplement called Zeal. There is a website www:zealworldwide.com which could explain the entire contents of the daily drink. It is not particularily a weight loss benefit but there is another product that is part of a weight loss regiment if desired. The one I am taking is a replacement for taking a daily multi vitamin plus other Minerals and herbal products to cover many health issues and is supposed to be a very beneficial supplement, providing good health, energy, and well being.
Hi. I see nothing worrisome in the ingredients in Zeal except for the rice bran which could cause some GI problems especially for people with a history of gastritis, ulcers, reflux, or colitis. It should be fine for you but you should discuss any supplements with your doctor before you take them
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is your opinion of Garcinia Cambogia supplement that is highly

recommended by Dr.Oz ??

Sorry for the delay--do you mean it's use as a weight loss supplement?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes,I do believe it is intended for weight loss. I have heard Dr.Oz speak of it several times and I wondered if it would be a safe weight loss med to take.

It's safe, although I have to advise anyone here to talk to their doctor before starting any supplements. There is some scientific evidence that it does work as an appetite suppressant and can be used with proper diet and exercise for weight loss, but it isn't a magic pill that will just melt the pounds off