Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.

i am not cercumsized ..30 yrs old and just recently got

Customer Question

i am not cercumsized ..30 yrs old and just recently got a tightness not to mention real puffy foreskin that hurts ..i can barely pull all he way back over my head ..and when i do i make little tears in my akin ...does this get worse or will it go away
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Dr. Hanson is offline and the "personal expert lock" for your requested expert has expired.
From your description, it looks like you could be suffering from a condition known as "phimosis". This can occur from repeated infection of the glans and foreskin with scar tissue formation . However, it can also occur due to excessive masturbation that injures the soft tissues of the foreskin.

I would suggest that you should see your GP or go to the ER immediately as this condition if left untreated could result in a more scarring.

Besides the antibiotic ointment, you should use a steroid ointment like betamethasone dipropionate on the foreskin. This is available as a prescription medicine only.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service positive once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Hello Felix. I see that you have given me a poor service. But you have not asked me anything yet. I did not quite get the reason for this negative rating. I was trying to help you as you were waiting for an answer and Dr. Hanson was offline.

Do you have any more questions for me? A poor service reflects badly on me as an expert. Just let me know if you have anything more to ask so that I can get a positive rating.