Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

I dont use drugs....yet i was out and sniffed coke with friend.

I dont use drugs....yet i was out and sniffed coke with friend. I did one line in the with one line in a house where I don't know the people, by putting the straw at the tip of as I didn't want to insert it deep In my nose..later I did another one-two back at my, friends I did this in the same manner, and some more without using the straw as I had a paranoids of catching something. The friend is gay and the other house hold was a gay promiscious there possibility of catching, HIV, hep b or hep c.. I didn't have any nose bloods or sniffling since...after vigourous searching should I relax, as it would appear there is very very low risk...
I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

Your description is unlikely to transmit HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C. There is not exchange of body fluids, so you do not have risk of transmission. Please do not worry.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.