A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

I am 58" and 150 pound female I do work out moderately. 20

I am 5'8" and 150 pound female I do work out moderately. 20 days ago I too two small hits off of a blunt and was exposed to some second hand weed smoke but it was very little and the windows were open and I tried not to breath it in. I also drink and smoke cigs occasinaly but this was the first time in my life having weed. Will I pass my whizz quiz if it were at the end of that 20 day mark and does the alcohol and cigs make it harder for thc to leave my body?

Answers provided are for informational use only and do not confer patient-provider relationship. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

There is no chance whatsoever that a one-time use will show up 20 days later. You can quit worrying about this. It is only regular users who have to worry about THC being in their urine days to weeks later.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
But are military drug test more sensitive than the ones doctors use
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
And during those twenty days I was around light second hand smoke around 4-6 times

Military testing is exactly the same with exactly the same cut-off limits as non-military testing. To test positive based just on exposure to passive smoke would require you to be in an enclosed room with several smokers 24/7 for the week prior to testing. Light exposure to second-hand smoke is not enough to make you test positive.

You have nothing whatsoever to worry about from your own one-time use of marijuana.

Kind regards,