Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician

is it good to have sex 3times a week?

Customer Question

is it good to have sex 3times a week?
Category: Health
Expert:  Robert Fernando replied 3 years ago.
Welcome back to and thank you for your question.I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

It does not depend how much sex you have , but depends how much you and your partner enjoy it. There is no study that says sex is bad for health,and how much makes no difference

Having regular sex release a large amount of feel good hormones in your body. You should feel great if you are healthy and in good shape.

There is no 'optimal' number of times per week, but the average for couples who are married or living together is generally accepted as 2-3 times per week.

So bottom line is that yes,it is good & health if you have sex 3 times a week.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert