Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

The first day of my last cycle was on June 13 2013. And I still

The first day of my last cycle was on June 13 2013. And I still have not started. What do you think could be the reason?
Hi--I take it you aren't on birth control pills? Have you ever missed a period before and do you have any medical conditions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not on birth control, my cycles are usually every five weeks however the last one was 4 weeks and unusually heavy. I have no medical.conditions.

Well with the negative pregnancy tests this far out from your calculated ovulation date--around the last part of June--I think we can definitely rule out pregnancy. The other reasons for a missed period include stress, excessive exercising, low thyroid functioning, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and, sometimes a woman just misses one period. All that said, you need to see a doctor for an examination, blood work, and an ultrasound of the pelvis.