Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.
66637759

I got a nude massage and the girl licked my penis briefly or

I got a nude massage and the girl licked my penis briefly or to be exact twice. I ended the massage quickly because I did want her to do that. What is the likely chance of get getting herpes from this experience? Will I get herpes? What can you tell me about the signs and symptoms? I has been 13 days from today 7/30/13.

medtech254 :

Did you have any open areas in the genital area? Did you notice any sores around the mouth of this girl?

Customer:

I did not notice anything, it was very brief. No

medtech254 :

The initial symptom of genital herpes usually is pain or itching, beginning within a few weeks after exposure to an infected sexual partner. After several days, small red bumps or tiny white blisters may appear. They then rupture, becoming ulcers that ooze or bleed. Eventually, scabs form and the ulcers heal.

medtech254 :

Given the brief encounter without obvious open areas it is not likely that even if she had herpes that you would have been exposed.

Customer:

What would you say my risk of catching herpes is?

medtech254 :

The percentage would be very low in this case.

Customer:

Is there any symptoms I should,be looking out for. This is day 13 for me? I do not feel anything unusual at this moment

medtech254 :

medtech254 :

So at this point if you do not show red bumps or blisters then you are not showing what would normally be there if you were infected.

medtech254 :

That is for week 13. I didn't see day sorry.

medtech254 :

This initial symptoms would be intense itching and pain. This would not be a normal itching and would be like poison ivy, etc type disconfort.

Customer:

If I had herpes in the gential area. Would I obliviously know from symptoms if i was going to have outbreak before it happened?

Customer:

Ok. Intense itichi

Customer:

ok intense itching. No I do not have that

medtech254 :

Yes the itching would be something you would not be able to ignore and then the pain shortly after in the region.

medtech254 :

If you do not have this keep and eye on the area and be aware but it is very unlikely that you would have become infected by this limited encounter.

Customer:

Ok. Thank you. Is there anything else I should be on the look out for; before I let you go

medtech254 :

No just the itching and pain progressing to red bumps/blisters. If this occurs you should go to the doctor. Other than that you should be fine. I really doubt you will have any of these.

Customer:

Also would I have noticed the exposure by now considering it is day 13

medtech254 :

In most cases you would know but sometimes it can take longer so just be aware of any of the symptoms.

Customer:

Thank you for your time