wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience

duh. well love sick as always. i wonder what im gonna do lol.

Customer Question

duh. well love sick as always. i wonder what i'm gonna do lol. too bad he's not responding lol.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 months ago.

Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

What is your question?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

delete it if you get back after tomorrow, i'll go on vacation.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.
Anne,

I am here and available. What is your question?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

basically. If deep empathy is a fact and i need treatment for it, is it possible? also as asperger, i want a relationship, what would be a good one? an emotional one but with humor or a empatizing person with capabilities in other areas? if structure is a problem i need someone with a jobtime who is a bit out of structure i guess. right now i feel once i watch tv, or talk to people or if someone is sick, like puking etc.. I guess pain. also i had a bad thing happening in a dream(i think we shot eachother or something) when a friend drown in the river.

Anne,

Yes. There is treatment for this. It is called Cognitive behavioral therapy. It can also help with negative thinking that you may have.

This therapy is usually provided by a psychotherapist or therapist either one on one or in a group setting.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

know all this. the only problem is that i cannot deal with 20 sick people beside my apartment, and massive stress, without someone to load it with me heh, i'm addicted to love:) i'm feeling too much and i want a life where someone gives me common interests. i'm too hypo to deal with sick people all the time(relaxed people), i guess i'm ok if i only had 1 person to live with that has empathy. or i don't get a life i want heh, i cannot start things myself when i'm this way. massive stress every day cause i go around with wind in my head and body going nuts.

Anne,

Sorry to hear that.

Ever thought of taking up the Cloth as a Nun in a cloistered setting? That seems to fit the bill for what you need.....while doing very good works.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

heh my head is also full of 4 different topics to deal with this, 3 years daily. heh right now it's plain dealing with being alone without starting action, and get a life i don't wXXXXX XXXXXve on my own heh. so you say that cloths might take away the pain?

Anne,

No. Take on the cloth: That is a saying that means to join the Catholic Church as a Father or a Nun and serve people through the Church.

There are groups of Nuns that lock themselves away to pray and do good works (cloistered). Seemed to me like that may give you the environment you need to be free of having to deal with so many people and their issues etc. Just a thought.....

Don't forget to mash the excellent feedback button. You know how it works since you've pressed it 121 times before :)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

this might help. but if i want to be with people and dont' have social interaction with anyone, what to do. i want someone to fit me heh. actually this was mostly about having a sensible person to have a chat i guess. but thanks for the advice, it helps a lil. heh dont' really wanna be alone or with my mom. it's all about a common interest.

Anne,

I can understand that.

In this case you might consider some of the online dating services such as eHarmoney or Match.com.

This way you can chat with a person one on one before even talking on the phone or letting them know who you are or where you are. Very safe, very easy.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

is this US people or all over? i rather find someone someone knows heh. my action stuff is a bit wierd from my anxiety/stress as welll
. but you say that all this is going to go away? i cannot structure myself to do something with cognitive therapy so the meditation is getting to me. i'm about to break down heh. it seem like ptsd or emotional trauma kinda. i'm on the other side of the feeling sied. do you think that a emotional person can go through life without receiveing what they need in a relationship? with a person that they cannot feel joy with? suppose i should talk to him and work things out.

It is the USA only usually.

I do think that talking to him and working it out is the best idea.

Time to mash the positive feedback button. The one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push of all ;)