Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Doc feel awful, have body aches and headache...

OK. First off are you saying this is much worse than what you were telling me before? I assume you haven't seen a doctor about it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i dont feel lightheaded or dizzy or nautious like i did a few weeks back.I actually felt great for the past week until last night. This morning I woke up with a scratchy throat, minor body aches and a mild headache. Checked for fever but my temperature was normal. Have been in bed all day...

Why in bed all day? I myself would have gone to work this morning without a second thought about it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just didn't feel well. Also have a runny nose. I mean also work hard (~70 hour weeks) so I thought a day of rest to recover might be a good idea?

No problem but I still wouldn't stay in bed all day with just those symptoms--I'd go crazy. Sounds like the common cold or maybe the start of the flu
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i took nyquill a couple times today, goodidea or bad?

Nothing wrong with that but it's called NyQuil as opposed to DayQuil because it can make you drowsy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes true. I do feel a tad better. Could these all be signs of the worst fear though?

Not at all but again, you're never going to sit easy and rest easy and get on with your life until you get the test. It almost seems you'd rather just go through life with these recurrent anxiety attacks about minor things
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Doc,

Went into work today. Still no fever and the body aches/headache were down but have a queezy feeling in stomach last two hours.

I also wanted to ask u as a follow up on a past topic, a whitehead technically can't have no puss right?

A whitehead may have pus in it or just the sebaceous material of a block oil gland. Let's close this page for now--you've talked about queasiness and what you try to describe as nausea and I don't think it really indicates anything serious
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You around Doc?

Yep--I'm here Raul
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Been a little while as my anxiety has been under control the last month or so...I wantedto checkin as I woke up with some itching on the outside of my finger and inside my hand. When i took a closer look there were these little bumps that looked like mosquito that what u think they are?

Any chance of posting a photo here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

taking a photo now

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For some reason when I click on full image it's fairly blurry--could you try two more photos maybe?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry--that one didn't upload--try again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will try to upload new photos later it possible it's a symptom of the worst fear?

No, not at all but give me the new photos when you can
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK--better. Any new soaps, detergents, deoderants?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no not really. could it be a bed bug bite?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i was guessing bed bug or mosquito...i hope not a sign of the worst fear...

Looks for all the world like an insect bite or just a local allergic reaction but certainly not a sign of your worst fear.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok so you are 100% people with the worst fear dont get this?

100% sure
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As always, thanks for being there to ease my fears

Always--any time, Raul
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have had a few more of those bite like things doc on stomach and shoulders and even one on neck...saw a doc today and he thinks its an insect or mosquito most likely...dont people with the worst fear have skin rashes?

They can but not the kind you're describing.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What do they have? I am starting to get terrified...
Not starting, you've been scared for months and every time you have anything crop up you immediately think the same thing. You don't need to Google the rash of HIV and I'm not going to describe it to you because that just fuels your fear. Trust me--what you have isn't the rash of HIV
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I won't google it per your advice but please tell me how it is different?
Before I do, let's switch things for a minute--have you gotten into therapy yet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes went to two sessions
What happened with that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It helped why you hadn't heard from me in over a month
I'd like to know--exactly how did it help you and did you use what you learned when you started to worry about these spots?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They taught me various breathing excercises and ways to control my thoughts/mind from going into a panic and had me do various meditation excercises every day
OK--reasonable start but you need a lot more work. Anyway--first off, the rash of HIV appears withing a very few weeks of infection so that lets you off the hook. Second, the rash is flat, mostly purplish, and generalized--all over the body and not in just a few places.