Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.

Its me. Ive never been in this much pain. My ulcer pain

Customer Question

Its me. Ive never been in this much pain. My ulcer pain is nothing compared to this
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but this is a new account. Who is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The girl whos suppose to go to mayo tomorrow
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--first off you need to rate that other page. Then tell me more about this pain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant rate it cuz it wont let me on there. The pain is in the suprapubic area. Its easily an 8 out of 10. Its constant. I went and talked to the nurse practioner when the pain started. She did a pelvic exam, a trich and yeast, and a GC/chlamydia. All that was normal
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You mean there was no pain on the pelvic?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was but she wast concerned about it. My ulcer pain doesnt even come near this
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what can I say? You may have hemorrhagic cystitis and I'd consider that an emergency
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont know what thati is
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Severe bladder inflammation with bleeding--could even be autoimmune as in interstitial cystitis
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whys it an emergency
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I'm done with this. We talk about things like this, you tell me what's going on, I tell you what to do and you ask why? Severe pain, obvious blood in the urine--I'd tell anybody to get to the ER
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why didnt the nurse
Practioner tell me to
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea and you do this a lot--act as if another doctor or NP might be right with what they say or do. Not another word--get to the ER and then get back to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was just asking you dont got to get fristrated with me. We can change the topic
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No let's not change the topic--I won't keep you from going to the ER by talking to you right now. Don't get back to me until after you've been seen there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THATS NOT FAIR
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Chris C. replied 1 year ago.
Dr Chip is not online right now. Is there something I can assist you with? I see that you went to the Er and they cleared you but you seem to have LOTS of anxiety related to your history.