Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I do find it difficult to eat and what hurts most is that i

Customer Question

I do find it difficult to eat and what hurts most is that i love sex and i don't like myself losing weight
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--I can't be certain from what you've said exactly what your problem is. Can you please explain it more for me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Eating seems to be difficult for me

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--but I'm still not sure what you mean by that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What can i do increase my daily meal...

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
But I'm still confused--are you saying you just don't like the idea of eating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why--because you think you'll get fat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not at all... Am looking for a way to be fat and what to do to increase my daily meal

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So you think you're too skinny? What's your height and weight?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

am 5.5 and i barely weigh 70kg

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--now give me an idea of your diet--what you eat, how much you eat, and how often you eat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I eat about 1-2 times in a day and to me am a bit skinny

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So would you be able to eat more when you do eat and to increase to three meals a day plus snacks?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything that can help me and give me desire to eat more often

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Have you talked this over with your doctor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not at all

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, there is a prescription medication called Megace which is very effective for stimulating appetites but it's mainly for HIV and cancer patients who've lost their appetites. You could try supplements like horehound, fenugreek, and gentian if your doctor won't prescribe the Megace. You could also try calorie dense supplements like Ensure in addition to what you already eat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you sir but i don't have medical issue am just not the type that likes eating

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I don't really understand--are you saying you'd like to change the fact that you don't like eating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to start eating and look a bit better than my current weight because it makes me too young than my age

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK but are you saying that you can't force yourself to eat more? What exactly do you mean by you don't like eating?