Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician

right when i ejaculate only the clear semon really comes out

Customer Question

right when i ejaculate only the clear semon really comes out and theres no sexual feeling really do u know wats wrong
Category: Health
Expert:  Robert Fernando replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Do you suffer from pre mature ejaculation (that is discharge of semen before orgasm)?
Is there any problem in erection of penis?
Do you have normal sexual desire?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well no this just happened last night and no premature ejaculatetion and yes normal sexual desires

Dear customer,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.

As you have good erection & sexual desire & there is no premature ejaculation,the main problem is of orgasm(climax) & sexual feeling.

Stress & anxiety is the most common cause.Other common causes are:suboptimal amounts of testosterone in the body,stress and anxiety,depression,too much alcohol consumption,some medical conditions like cardiovascular disease,diabetes,certain medications like anti depressants,changes in hormone levels.

As this has happened only once & only last night,stress or anxiety can be the most probable cause of this.Certain feelings can interfere with normal sexual function, including feeling nervous about or self-conscious about sex; feeling stressed either at home or at work.

I advice you to wait & watch your symptoms.You do not need any treatment as of now.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert