Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

Hi, I have red bumps on my penis head (Glans Rash). They appear

Hi, I have red bumps on my penis head (Glans Rash). They appear for two to three days then disappear. I believe I was around 21 the last time I had unprotected sex. And these little red bumps never appeared before. The last time I had sex was between June 12-20 and I received protected oral sex and I also use protection when I went inside her. I started to notice these little red bumps around 2 to 3 weeks ago and they have been coming and leaving since then.
Like around July 18 a few appeared and left like two to three days later then on July 27 they appeared again. They don't feel hard and they don't hurt at all. They appear then disappear. Could it be the soap I use? I sometimes use CVS baby oil to moisture my penis. And I use palmers cocoa butter sometimes as well. Or is it the detergent? My penis head looks flaky and wrinkled and feels dry as well. And before I ever had naked sex I had flaky dry skin on my scrotum. I would use cocoa butter to moisturize it but it only worked for a few hours then they would be ashy and flaky again. The girl that I slept with had gotten an HIV exam and she was negative so I don't believe I have an STD. I've been paranoid for like a week now. And I'm uncircumcised. I have pictures of the bumps.

If you have used protection and no recent history of unprotected sex chances of HIV are negligible.

Probably the bumps you describe may be related to contact allergy/latex allergy.

In some cases fungal infection can also occur as a result of moisture and manifest as dryness and flakiness you describe.

I would suggest you to treat this condition with anti fungal ointment like 1%Clotrimazole (brand name Canesten or Lotrimin)

Fungal infection do respond to anti fungal topical treatment in most cases.

Also if there is any associated itching you can use anti histaminic like cetirizine.

Avoid using products/detergent base etc in the genital area for some days.

Don't panic and this condition will get better with appropriate treatment.

I hope this helps

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. You have cured my paranoia. I have been praying that I don't have an STD. I have pictures but I am using an iPhone 5. How could I show them to you?

Well from your history chances of STD are less likely.

You can use the tool bar in the box to upload the picture(Insert/edit image).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I tried to copy and paste them in this box using my iPhone but it isn't working.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Kindly contact the customer support at the following links and they will help you regarding this matter.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here's the photos. I know I'm late. photo.JPG photo.JPG

Hi, Sorry to say,these images are not working. As per your history,chances of STD are less. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
Does this one show?

H,
Unfortunately,this link is also not working.
You can upload your photo in media fire or photobucket and then send me the link.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

File Blocked for Violation.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

File Blocked for Violation.