Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

I have a hair follicle test tomorrow. I used cocaine once

I have a hair follicle test tomorrow. I used cocaine once this year 112 days ago. The test is being issued in Houston Texas. Will I pass this test. Should I delay the test for another 30 days?
Cocaine is usually detected in hair samples in the case of a person who has been a long time user.
However there have been some cases where cocaine was detected in a hair sample after a one time use of the drug and the drug stays in your hair for up to 90 days.
They usually test the latest one and a half inch of hair growth which corresponds to 90 days of hair growth.
So if you are confirmed that you have used cocaine only one time in last 112 days so chances of clearing of hair follicle test are good.

I hope this helps.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated.
Thank you.