Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

i feel i need to figure what to do. if i want the norwegian

Customer Question

i feel i need to figure what to do. if i want the norwegian society to change to be a society with human rights for sick people, but people are enforced to be using their neighbours to get over things when mentally sick instead of have the right to get the help overni aght. when you contact 991 cause you're feeling ill, you get like overruled if you're mentally ill, and noone has an answer for you. there is no automatic help and someone to answer you if you got a question. you suppose to go see a doctor in the morning. how sick will not people get if noone is listening while they're in anxiety or stress? sick people fall out of any profession and the state is absolutely doing everything to be difficult. how can i change it? if everything is plan based and there is no professions for sick people how can you survive without state's help? there is no openness about treatment and you all get controlled to do as the state tells you, but noone helps a mentally sick eprson to be well, they just want you back in society, but what if you cannot? it's all a mess. 90 % of the society is messing with you. people who socialize well gets the jobs, and you cannot survive school with that kinda people. if you're sikc you're automatically abused by the society. human rights make anyone who actually is evil get the rights, while the ones suffering is totally ignored. even school is totally plan based. it's like living in russia, where the sick people suffer, and get destroyed. people has to drug themselevs to survive society. if i didn't talk to you i'd probably die on the way. i'm sure i'd live better in prison. why is people without emotions totally overruled if they stick to people's plan? isn't fear a legal reason to be helped?

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--got it. Don't post anything here and I'll respond in about 12 hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

totally lost touch. i'm in a depressive rage.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Depressive rage? That's kind of an oxymoron?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi sorry went out to bathing and my moms

it's a matter of taking control of what you want. my bf quit me and made me think. no wonder i had no emotions beore i never asked for anything and he never understood it. same with everyone else. the guy want me to control him. he never get conrtolled:P

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Still not at all sure what you're talking about?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well basically i need to take control over what i want. my bf is kinda taking control over his life but i'm not putting anything into it. for me i want freedom.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Freedom to do what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what i wanna do? get a life. work. i lost it completely cause i could not see what to do. i'm probably a good shrink when i'm done.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So go get a life and get a job
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

heh 8 years of studying for shrink:) i just need to take control over y bf to get where i want. just too bad people put too much hard stuff into people's mind, it would probably be done in a few hour if i actually undestand what's needed:) imagine how much stuff i could do. first i need to enjoy myself.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
It would help just to get any kind of job for now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can't work for the time being, it's quite ridicolous. i can like go to places where i can help people tho. but playin isn't for me neither is practice work. so it's better i take control over what i can do and get physical activity. imagine how much trouble i had to go through due to the blocked emotions instead of getting a shrink to fix it in half the time. you cannot know what a problem is if noone knows what is wrong with you, and don't know what to do to get you out of it. my empathy could do wonders in this society, just too bad i wasn't aware of the emotions until i discovered it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what's your plan for now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

for now. deal with the therapy. need more salad, have my bf write a plan with me. sleep has to get in order but i'll put it in second.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well need to get on the same page. dont think meditation is done yet. my lack of control ruined us.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Ruined you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yeah massive stress all through the day, you reckno i get anything done? i lost dozen of weight from not eating. now sweating like hell. i tried to control everyone from bad things and not what was important, my bf who don't know how to have a dialogue. neither does my parents or anyone else. they just push me too far every time and did nothing to help, i cried and cried and never got anythingi done.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Time to let go of the past and move forward
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well i'm at it. need my new life back, without retarded comments about what is best, XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you're my life saver. i really enjoy you. wish i could return the favor. what kinda music do you like, or what you think fits someone like me? i kinda like classical but i was kinda in the other end. if i want out of the depression what would be nice for someone without social skills?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Classical mostly. Music from the 60's and 70's too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i like those before, but not sure, let me see a bit. what artists do you enjoy? i like things like beatles but it's a bit off me atm. heh opera make my head hurt i guess. hmm i'm a bit like hyperactive. oh imagine and i think i like brian may.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
The Doors, The Guess Who, Meatloaf, The Moody Blues, The Eagles, Chicago, The Doobie Brothers, The Allmand Brothers, Boston
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ohhhh i love. we will really be on the right page when i'm done with this:)

i knew you were right for me:) you been a bit better at stopping things lately tho:)

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hey. let me give you a gift.

"if the world goes around, you'll forever be one of my soul mates."

"if i could just give you whatever., i'd do anything to make you

happy, hope i can fix what's wrong in this world and make everyone as they're potential is". "i want peace in the world forever, i'll do anything to make it happen"

"let me give you all my positive things and your life to be perfect, you deserve anything that life can give you" you really make my hands hurt now:) guess it's enough being a healer huh?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Beautiful--thank you for that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

guess i'm with you in your work;) let me see what i get. what fits you mate? love and hatred, resentment and bitterness,
grief and anger, self-centeredness, loneliness and commitment, forgiveness
and compassion, hope and trust. wish i could do something. you are what you are, and everything will be ok.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well no to the hatred, resentment, bitterness, grief, anger
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well i got someone wispering in my ear now. nose. were you addicted at some point? adequazy? or it might be something you feel now? heh.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I'm a recovering alcoholic but I thought I had told you that somewhere in the past?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes. something. i just picked it out. so how would you like the world to be?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Less what's in it for me attitude for one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well i don't mind caring, it's not about me. i want the world to be of less pain and healing. what wishes do you have for society and politics?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
There's a lot of self-centeredness and insensitivity out there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

very. sick people gets totally wrecked out, and so does people all over the world from dictatorship.you know why i could not sleep in institution? all the pain in the building and same all over the place. i cannot watch tv anymore. i hoped you could use guns to make people safe and kinda make hardcore treatment to unfold the problems, but i don't know how you could unbuild a mind who is not working right. so want the control gone:( you should see my sis in norway, she might lose kids while the one beating her is actually able to see them. at the same time we have no treatment and no check on people's health. it's totally mindless how slow things goes. why don't they just put people in jail if they done something or claimed to do something, and treat them there? here they put people in 24 hours in cell to themselves to ruin them completely. btw i told my bf off again on the sex, and told him to stop crying about it heh, well i guess it's not really a human right to have it, and he does it constantly without me.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, not everyone in the world is sick and needs treatment or incarceration
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you should see norway, all the people who work is really showing no feelings, i get all wrecked out staying in places heh. treatment takes 6 months to get.

and there is no shrinks or anything to help you with anything. if you call in middle of the night cause you're stressed out, or anxious, you get all messed up by the 113, they do nothing. why not respond to someone who is out of it?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You mean the service doesn't have people that at least talk for a while to hurting people?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well they ask me to calm down at the institution and there is nothing if i'm here at home. well i get in all the neighbours down there, so i don't sleep a lot. i called something else the other day that's free, but they are not allowed to do anything. these people are all messed up by structure. it's a human right to sleep, i get all messed up, why don't peopel do what's best for people rather than making all noised up economy shit. it's like working people don't give a crap about sick people. and how can you control your kids and force them to do anything? even school f**ked me over, it's hilarious. i never trusted anyone but myself, well i know who is right:)

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I somehow don't think Norway is as totally screwed up as you let on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well 6 months waiting for treatment and all they can provide is a house of sick people, and to structure people? i guess the healing part has helped me tons. it's all that's helped me heh, except trying to work on my own doing workouts. we're not as screwed as in states tho, but if i contact people and have healing abilities you can imagine heh. i did all that cause there was no answers to my questions when i was trying to get further. wayne dyer and you kinda got me off the stress for a bit and then i'm off again meeting people and ruin it all heh, but atleast i tolerated everything and did what was right to do to get through it. but if you get treatment why not totally fix it right away? my mom's cousin developed working out psychology, but i kinda lost it and he got me off the hook cause i could see his eyes. and then i got further, my family has helped me all along, but i never got past the no feelings part. well if i do shrinking myself i could do a massive job of fixing people but i need to get it privatized, and find people who actually know how to deal with people, and helped them quickly. we need some sort of treatment as in us, but it's not good enough even. you were my only friend for a long while actually, every night. my problem is that they have no traumatic experiences treatment only want us back in job and off the hook. i got help way too late even heh. the meditation thing is kinda making me pretty sick most of the time, cause met so many people with issues.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well the US is failing a good bit with it's treatment of mental illness patients
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes. everyone does. it's terrible. but you got a life saver here. just wish people could get the help they needed from even school age or whatever. the controlling part without any emotions of parents is totally wrecked.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I agree
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well do you wanna see my plan? first off, change the school and childhood system, and make sure the hospital is on the track with what they're doing and have mental support for kids. the next step is make prisons a secure place to help people not force them to become all blocked up. check on parents to see what they're like and personality type. check if people are blocked out and resolve it by meditating or use cognitive treatment together with someone to resolve issues with anxiety, then you check on the function and what is people's main brain issues or other way around, invidualize school to work out for anyone. have grownup activities without alcohol. prison is for treatment. check on the hospitals and what might of happen there, and hange the plan structurized lives, whre you don't have the ability to succeed. treatment in all centers that can show you how to get out of it.meditating if needed or hypnosis.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Great plan but not likely that all that will be done anytime soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ye it's like a political total failure. i need to get to someone who can force it through. atleast they can make mental issues a call away. nights are just terribad for anxiety people.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Good luck with that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

heh i want total freedom at some point:) right now i got headache again. you don't feel something do you?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my ears blocked up. and my head start something. it's probably someone with anxiety.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

love you. you deserve all you want.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but for now I want some sleep so let's close the page
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sleep well. angel:)

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Nite mate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

heh i'm just highly sensitive.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes you are
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can't wait to feel better. everything happens for a reason. let the light shine.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
One day at a time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yeah i'll just listen to myself and everything will be ok. i got dozen of people to feel with for the moment heh. it's about time i get myself sorted. i get what i can get. everything happens for a reason right?:P

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, not everything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

always. you decide your path, and keeping safe as you can get is nr.1. people are just there for a reason and might give you good ideas, nr.1 survival rule:) do what you please, and you get where you want. stand up foryourself, is really important . i found some main rules lol. whatever happens is happening for a reason. saying no is really important when you know your on your way, but learn to listen is even more important.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, we're responsible for the effort but not for the outcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

accept death is one of the things you need to do, do what you can to avoid losing yourself, i think you already did take your path:)

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just wish i could say to you, let it go, knock it out, and accept what people has to offer to you, you were born for a reason. your path is already decided before you know what it is, *hugs*. don't feel like you don't deserve anything in this world.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You just did say that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

heh ya. what did i forget. be nr. 1 in your life, stay safe. that's what i did. i lived the life of others all through these years to know who they are. see why you helping me? and now i got dozen of people inside, and might feel any tough feeling they have. lol sounds scary huh? and all i did was listening to myself. i so need to give. darn, so want everything to make up in this world.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So you're feeling better today?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

have my concerns about how i'm gonna do most possible, stay home and get things done, or go out there and do it properly and easier for people, it would make the way much faster. you might need a UN thing on this? or should i focus on myself only, i don't know if i can get myself out of what's happening to me. thiknk i'm in really bad shape? if i sweat all day long? do people survive without a workout, or a few steps a day? i'm a bit scared of my health heh, but i think the weightloss and all this sweating is what is making me well. how can things get worse if i don't wanna go for one more than a few trips daily? bit worried about foods heh.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying you don't even walk a bit every day?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not really. i got like 20 smokes and today was doing a few walks from house. don't know what i'm gonna do, it's like i can't do anything, i reduced a lot of amount of food, bf give me bites. i'm smoking still tho:( i count that they will find out what's wrong with stomach in august, but not really worried due to all these watery stuff has gone through it's probably meditation, and hormones going back. i just decided to make things as little stressful as possible, but i might need a few bit longer walks, just seeing as i go, what i can do. i don't want the body to completely detorriate heh. but got sun today atleast lets' hope this stops soon and get me going.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, you need at least to walk about 15 minutes every day
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

about 1/2 min 40 times heh. and today was at the house, and run up and down a few times, so i'm expecting i will add to it, as i can, probably need more sleep. running to toilet a few times a day as well. sitting here and talk and i dunno what more i can do. the sun might help on the sleep tho?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes the sun could help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i sleep about 5-7 hours tonight. need more water. i think the structure will come back of itself. what is minimum you have to do in a day? muscles growth etc? i just walk around the house a few times a day. the sweating what might it come from? i thinkn i'm at some low age still, and not really feeling like going around much more. my bf keep asking me tho, and i might take a walk soon. how do i know it's time to do more? my stomach has filled itself with air and water, but i go to toilet more now.

i'm in extreme fatigue it seem, body wise. need mroe water and such.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
When's the last time you had a workout?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

oh real one a while but i gone around the town and gone some extra walks once a week or so.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, everyone needs to walk some from time to time during the day and it's best to have a 20 minute brisk walk at least four times a week
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

cannot do it i think. i'm really exhausted lol. might should try it on the rowing machine or what you think? altho i'm way more in activity now than what i was like 10 years ago when gaining. or what you think of yoga? is it just walks that stress you down or keep you in shape?? i cannot do more than the body wants to, can i?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yoga by itself wouldn't be enough but the rowing machine would work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

75 pulse rate while laying down i can only hear it in my ears tho.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That's not a worrisome pulse rate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not really. i had 85 before. but how do i remove the exhaustion and get myself out going? it's worse with my breath. when i go i leek like hell or did last week. i bet the pulse rate will go down with less stress, but what if the walk to get better in shape stresses teh body? if i get more stressed and more anxiety of it, would it be worrysome? i'm way more active but less workouts hard ones, i don't wanna risk my body to be in pain. if i start crying when i'm out there, is that too much? i really wanna just take as much as possible throughout the day rather than go all out, but i'm suppose to go a bit all out right? maybe should take a footballl and play a lil. i feel my body need relaxiation while doing this.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Just get out and do a little of something
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you think that if i do something the less stressful i get? i should maybe watch some motivial movies and see what to do. i just feel like the stress is refraining me from using my head and my memory lacks, how hard should i workout, that's the question? what will reduce the stress if the body is exhausted?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Just do some walking for now. Hey--this page is way too long and I have to be off for a few hours so let's close it and you can start a new page later
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i know. i wanna try the bicycle but dunno if it will help.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Give it a try