Dr. Anil Kumar
Dr. Anil Kumar, General Physician
Experience:  M.D. with over 30 years of experience in practice.

i fingered a lady for a minute and then wiped her vaginal liquid

i fingered a lady for a minute and then wiped her vaginal liquid on her thighs near her vagina. Then she gave me a handjob and my ejaculation was almost the same place where i had wiped off her vaginal liquid. I am not sure if my penis tip touched the vaginal liquid. Please advise if this is anything to worry or not.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil Kumar replied 9 months ago.
When this incident happened to you?
Direct skin to skin contact?
Any current symptoms?
Any other medical history?
Are you taking any medications?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Incident happened last week

Yes skin to skin contact, no direct contact between vagina to penis.

No symptoms

No medical history

no medications

I am just worried if this is a risk to HIV

Thanks.

Thanks for providing more information.

The risk of acquiring HIV with this type of activity(fingering) is very minimal, close to zero.
First, the woman would have to have the virus.
Second, there would have to be a wound fresh enough and large enough to allow entry of the virus into your body. This means a fresh, actively bleeding and fairly deep laceration on your finger.

As you describe I want to assure you that chances of HIV are negligible as HIV transmit through fluids exchange like semen, blood, vaginal fluids and there is no exchange of fluids in your case.

However as you have direct skin to skin contact then chances of contracting HSV2, HPV infection can be possible.

I hope this helps.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Dear Dr,

My doubt is that my penis tip touched her vaginal liquids and my ejaculation was also made on the same spot.Does it not mean exchange of fluids here?

Still to double confirm what you say, i dont need to worry for HIV.

Sorry but i need a bit more assurance.

Thank you

It is theoretically possible but highly unlikely.

The risk is very remote. Like less than 1/10,000
I think it would give you a peace of mind to get tested but highly unlikely you are infected.

I hope this helps.
Thank you.

Dr. Anil Kumar, General Physician
Experience: M.D. with over 30 years of experience in practice.