Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi you. i probably need some romantic advice heh.

if i am a person who loves to help, cry things out, and that's all what i am, music i love, and comedy. and i got a decent memory. who would attract me? i hate sorting and i'm impulsive and kinda mentally hyperactive. i like people who just give to eachother. normal people exhaust me cause i hate their interaction.

Who'd be attracted to you or the other way around?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both. what kinda sickness would be good?

What kind of sickness?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yeah what type of person would need me, i am pretty sure a sick person would as there is no therapy. working together is a priority, and i rather have a emotional person to feel good, that has the skills to help with the house.

I'm not sure that it would be easy to find two "sick" people that would complement each other and fill in the blanks, so to speak
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i love people with emotional problems, and that need others around them to feel happy, and i like psychology. someone who has other skillts than me but yet would struggle coping. i like being free and others to be free. i rather have them hyperactive as me mentally, but same time know to structure. music is awesome. doing stuff together to make things as we want it is good too.

So when did you last find someone that you really helped through their emotional problems?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i cannot really help but listen and give emotinoal support. no control is good:) and help find out what's wrong. say the right thing. i don't know what i should say, i just love people who can be impulsive and be as me, but maybe have a different brain structure and some comedy in their life. make their life happy, and see them as they are, i like hard work that requires no thinking if i just found a guy!

someone who likes to give heh. like me. i really love putting sick people together into a group and make them happy. give them a job they enjoy.

Well, I don't think you really need a sick person, as you call it, as a bf in that kind of relationship
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well my bf is like giving but he is all about getting his needs covered with things like me in control. and i don't think he likes being in control, he have no needs otherwise, but maybe a lady to cook.

well like either that or someone who likes cooking and cleaning, but don't want to be in control or me to be in control, but same time enjoys music.

Well that's probably more doable so far as finding someone like that
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i really like make sure everyone's good tho:) so someone with a heart? and i rather spend the whole day, that's why i ask if someone sick would be good? cause i don't like people with jobs or that has to have one, i cannot really get myself a job at this place. you know if someone's ill around here, they get tasks to clean stuff and such and i wish i could give something that they need or do things together, but same time relax when it's time for bedtime:)

Well not sure what to say here--sounds like you only think you'll ever be comfortable just with sick people.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well like. i cannot really deal with socializing people or news people or relax people. i like being helpful and i don't like being in charge and all that works in this place is being in charge. they f**ked it over for dozen of sick people and i hate it. it's just evil. they do nothing to fix them and i hate this country so much right now i could cry. private people making buildings and we pay for each apartment with all bills and no emotional support.

So maybe you should consider going to another country?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i don't think i'd get the beneficial needs of this country there. i just don't get why they can't do things properly, that's one reason to stay with bf tho cause he could do the right stuff if he just wanted to, but i hate how he wants me to control him, and don't care to take care of people he just want us to give by doing stuff for eachother.

How is it you control him?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he wants me to control him cause he got all the freedom he could have during his life. only way for him to like the sex heh. and i need emotional stuff:) and someone who does things in RL not in computer. or that likes music not doing stuff to enjoy themselves.

Still not sure about how you control him?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i don't, i deny controlling him he wants me to control him sexually.

Oh--that's the only area? Sometimes I have a hard time understanding what you mean about things
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hehe yeah. he is like the oppositve of me, like wanting to all time be doing stuff. play and watch stuff i don' wanna watch in tv. he's roleplaying also. i don't get how he can feel like this heh. i dont have the growth needed to decide what he gonna do only. darn people in my family and him is just killing me. i want a darn family:(

You're confusing me here, but that's not new
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i want a family but not kids! i rather help people who need it, but i need emotional things to feel good, and i don't like the critizing, i rather be us working together to enjoy life. well i hope i found someone but he is a bit aloof when done working outside volunteerly, but if we both could do the same things, and help eachother remember things i think we would do good! i don't know if i can catch him tho:( he likes being with people.

Catch him how?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

like i fear that he doesn't like me heh.

Why do you think that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i know he's after someone and has been out on parties to meet them. i dunno what is going on. he has kid tho, so 2 in the apartment would lift the bills out of us both. dunno if we're allowed tho. i said like 10 words to him lol. and i feel a connection. he is like master of speaking with people but kinda in trouble, his last lady was a bit like me tho, but we have like eccentric connection.

So he's single and available?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i hope so still, just wish i could be with him. i was so scared to talk to him and we was like doing all this work together. i think he wants his kids back tho, so might need to find someone who works.

Well no harm in talking to him
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

heh yeah i'm scared. electric vibes while doing stuff lol. i'm a bit worried to not find anyone i hate being alone!

Well go ahead and try talking to him. I've got to get off--it's my bedtime mate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok we talk another day. hope they don't hate me!

I don't think they do--nite
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

busy today?

Just got on
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh i lost a bit perspective heh.

Come again?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

new page.

OK--listen, I don't have any time tonight so post the new question to me sometime tomorrow
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just respond to it. so noone gets on it,

OK but don't post anything more on this page