Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Doc as i told u i. Havent been feeling well for a couple ofndays.

Doc as i told u i. Havent been feeling well for a couple ofndays. Well today my hubby picked us up we went to philly to my dadsi didnt eat anything till five oclock exept banana, then we went tp sushi i ate a lityle a right away i started feeling really nauseous, pressure and pain in a chest, i felt goose bumps, hot flashhes and i am feeling same since. We r on our way home, my dad s aid i lolkedli,e idint feel good. My chest. Is full, back hurts nausea etc. Help please
OK--we're back to mostly the same symptoms as always here. Why, every time this happens, do you have to assume it's your heart?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i think because chest presure , nausea really bad one, back pain , hard to brath what else . i am on a car i feels so weak so bad

But how many times do I have to tell you this isn't your heart at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

whas causing it. also i actually feel pain in my chest area cant burp or i do burp and itspainful.ia nauseous

Why haven't you taken up my suggestion about the Prilosec?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have othome. ijus need to know what causing this horror,its like aneverending horror i live in. i lookand feelsick . people constantlytell meilook sick. why so nauseous . and it sta:rted out of the blue. and iam trying all my best not to throw up

OK--remind me--have you seen a gastroenterologist about your stomach problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have never seen one. i went to ertwl years ago with spasms n stomach the did some tests and told me i have just that told me i have lots of bas in stomach and spasmstjats all

And I didn't understand you --did you say you've tried taking some Prilosec?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no never tried

But why not when I've been telling you to for months?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont know i cant even explain it doc. what u think is happening to me . why i loo, and feel sjck.i try to lose weigjt.eat right., but i feel horribleand in my head itsa heart

It's not your heart and to say you don't know why you won't try the Prilosec makes no sense at all since I think it would clear up most of these symptoms and get your mind off your heart
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but can u tell me what can it be and why it starts so sudden and lasts so long

It's mostly a reflux problem in your stomach and it's aggravated by your anxiety You just won't accept the fact that it isn't your heart and I think that's one reason why you don't try the Prilosec--what would it do to your fears and thoughts about your heart if you tried it and all these symptoms went away?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

u think i am afraid to feel better

Actually, yes and that's fairly common with your anxiety problem--you've been thinking you're very sick and that it's probably your heart or an aneurysm for so long it would totally throw you off to ever consider that you might be wrong about all that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well ubr the profesionalnu know better. i do know that i havent been feeling very good. pain and pressure in chest, nausea, feeling weak, foggy, no energyback pain

I'm not saying you don't have some physical things going on. Do me a favor and at least take the Prilosec
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok sorty my internet shut off in the car. ok can pls tell in ur opinion what phisical things i do have and which i just make up. ok last night came home at eleven was cleaning till 3 am woke up at 6 30 cooking more cleaning very low energy and later my husband wants to walk. u know as much as i am happy i am doing healthy lifesyle whats happening now is i dont sleep well, i have fear of having deady arrythmia i have fear of passing out , low energy

You have a stomach problem for sure--probably reflux--and that's causing the chest pain, bloating, inability to burp. You have a back problem that causes you pain. You have a problem with I assume is endometriosis that causes you pain. You don't have a heart problem. You get headaches but they aren't associated with an aneurysm. Your anxiety causes you to think you are really short of breath when you aren't and that also causes your chest tightness. Now time to close the page, please.