Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

For the past 2 stays Ive had a twinge (slight-moderate pain)

For the past 2 stays I've had a twinge (slight-moderate pain) in my lower right abdomen. It comes and goes throughout the day and lasts a few minutes at a time. I am not nauseous or having any bowel trouble. I feel fine otherwise, just had chicken and pasta for dinner. I just finished my period yesterday. I am a very anxious person, so I am panicking thinking its something horrible.... :-(
Hi. Where exactly is the twinge located and have you ever had it before?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Lower right abdomen, not that I can remember.

How have your bowel movements been?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are normal

OK--any actual tenderness there when you press in on the area?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK. This isn't likely to be anything too serious but of course I can't be certain as to what's going on. Certainly not appendicitis and it doesn't sound like diverticulitis. Potentially it could be an ovarian cyst. If you hadn't just had your period I might consider an ectopic pregnancy. It could just be a mild stomach virus that will pass soon but since I can't examine you I suggest you see your doctor about it in the next few days.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX been panicking all day thinking it could be appendicitis. One last question, if thats ok... I heard lemon and water is good to clean you out, is this true?

It can be a good cleanser, yes. No--no way this is appendicitis